Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Endgame, finally

8E816F59-AB36-4679-9B6D-2ACB2E8886DA.jpeg

I feel the same way. I knew going in this morning that my chances of scoring the travis joints were slim to zero so not too upset.

Anyone have info on how many pairs of the lakers sb1s will be available?
I haven’t seen any info that footsites will get them. If that’s the case, we are in trouble.

posted in the travis thread as well but heres some tips for copping on snkrs app from my experience. Was able to cop sz 12 this morning via app after 10 mins of clicking. 1st keep tapping where price will be at 9:59 don't refresh. 2nd paypal is faster payment method because you don't have to verify 3 digits on back of credit card. Have all your setting such as address, size, payment method, and FINGER PRINT set up. Know your passwords. Nike will erase this info. Mid release this morning I had to go back in setting and set size etc up. You just never know with limited/hyped realeases. This is only for the wait in line releases which I tend to do better with copping. Lastly bots and atc are usually useless or equal resell in the end and cook groups are hit or miss. #fukabot

None of that matter my brother hit with a credit card on LTE

Severs are trash it’s random. There isn’t any benefits tbh

I didn't have a good feeling copping TS1s expecting to be just any leo drop, but as soon as I was getting random errors and saw it was still up for over 10min I felt like I had a better chance. At that point I just kept spamming and trying till I got it. Srsly think the off timing deterred and threw off bots. This felt similar to the union drop.

Did the bones release online or only in skate stores yesterday? Any idea yet if the bones will be a GR on the 25th?

Unfortunately footnotes are only showing the bones on their release calendars

I already have the expectation that the Lakers/Bulls will be unobtainable for me

I lucked up on securing a pair of the TS. I think I’m good on 1s until the SBB 3.0s now. Not interested in the rumored red or green TSs if they indeed drop, out on the SBs, hell naw on the “First Class Shipping” and the 1s with the weird stitching where the swoosh is, no to the Yellow Toes if they drop (not too into yellow), nope on the alleged black/white/red Black Friday drop, if they have a black/red/white based makeup I’ll probably pass on the alleged Palm Angel 1s as I have so many 1s with the same makeup (especially the Unions), and a pass on the high cut 85 Blk/Red if they also drop (I already have the 2001, 2013, and 2016 Blk/Reds).

I’m more curious to know what we’re getting that we have no idea of.

Back
Top Bottom