• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
7FC87D53-68FE-4BD8-8C1C-6EB84F1A4FD6.jpeg

Funny thing about Frazier now, is that I was helping do this kind of thing for Mat Latos years ago, but nobody ever picked up on it.
You were putting spikes on the bottom of sneakers for Latos? Cool gig man. I've seen it a lot more in the majors the last two years, to my knowledge it's only pretty recently that MLB got a lot lighter about cleat rules. Javi Baez had the gold medal high top 1s with spikes, and I think he also did french blue 12s IIRC. Most JB sponsored ballplayers have their own PE cleats/turfs.

CuOAq_0WEAAyykH.jpg

I played baseball up until my freshman year of college. At that time there were really only Jordan football cleats available and I needed metal spikes. I would have loved to play in some of the retros they're making with spikes now. I always wound up with the cheapest ones from ebay's catalogue til my senior year in high school where I got the current year's huaraches.

You were putting spikes on the bottom of sneakers for Latos? Cool gig man. I've seen it a lot more in the majors the last two years, to my knowledge it's only pretty recently that MLB got a lot lighter about cleat rules. Javi Baez had the gold medal high top 1s with spikes, and I think he also did french blue 12s IIRC. Most JB sponsored ballplayers have their own PE cleats/turfs.

CuOAq_0WEAAyykH.jpg

I played baseball up until my freshman year of college. At that time there were really only Jordan football cleats available and I needed metal spikes. I would have loved to play in some of the retros they're making with spikes now. I always wound up with the cheapest ones from ebay's catalogue til my senior year in high school where I got the current year's huaraches.

Yeah, that and painting. I was his sneaker plug. HUGE AJ1 guy. We had some crazy stuff. He was about to cleat his Just Don 2's before the Blue Jays let him go. I'll dig through my archives and see if I can find some pics of some of the stuff we did.

Nike actually did jump his sht about the customs. HATED it.

Yeah, that and painting. I was his sneaker plug. HUGE AJ1 guy. We had some crazy stuff. He was about to cleat his Just Don 2's before the Blue Jays let him go. I'll dig through my archives and see if I can find some pics of some of the stuff we did.

Nike actually did jump his sht about the customs. HATED it.
Awesome, I'd love to see. feel free to shoot me a PM

I hated the previous Satins that came out but the Satin Black Toes look nice! They look "less" Satin to me. Am i trippin? Previous one always looked cheap and too shiny for my taste but these look clean. Material looks "sturdier."
I'm not a fan of these due to their white tongue, but I agree. The look a lot like the usual Black Toes, and the "satin" doesn't look as "satin-y" as it has on all the other pairs. It's also sporting a lot less of it, with it only being on the back heel part. Not for me at all, but the best execution of the whole satin Jordan 1 IMO.

Back
Top Bottom