Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
For those that still want Crimson Tints, I'd check your local Foot Locker/HOH. Some locations restocked yesterday/today.

Finally copped these. Not sure why I waited so long. Received at 1p, on feet by 3p to grab some sushi
94ED2A54-0B3F-4F95-9FD7-10345E95AF7A.jpeg

Has anyone ever had an issue of ordering shoes from overseas or wherever and the shoe size in the box didnt match the size you ordered. Everything else checks out, down to the number on the box but the shoes didnt match

Has anyone ever had an issue of ordering shoes from overseas or wherever and the shoe size in the box didnt match the size you ordered. Everything else checks out, down to the number on the box but the shoes didnt match

Did you order your US size from a shop that lists in UK sizes?

Think bred toes just copied SBB color blocking. Even if they were OG it probably would be not that popular.
I gotta disagree on “if the were OG it probably would be not that popular.” If they were OG, I’m assuming you mean if they released in 1985 with all the other original 1s. IMO, based off of the fact that they’re Black/Red/White (Bulls colors), while no one can say where they’d fall in comparison to the Blk/Reds, Black Toes, or Chis, due to the fact that those three have the privilege of being a part of MJ’s history/legacy/legend, I feel that these would be just as classic had they released with the other OGs, MJ played in them, and he created memorable moments in them.

I got the right UK size, everything is ok except the shoes inside dont match the number on the box. Wonder if this happened to anyone

Which shop if you don’t mind me asking?
If the shoes are the right size and you plan on wearing them you might be able to get a little bit of cash back. If it’s their mistake they will have to pay for the return shipping so you could use that to your advantage.

Back
Top Bottom