Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Chicagos = Most classic, screams MJ & Bulls
Black/Red = Coolest looking, mean / tough
Black Toes = Cleanest looking, and imo best looking (with red laces)

That doesn't make any sense....what does Nike have to gain from lying about the inspiration for the shoe? If they wanted to drop a shoe with his frats colors they could just do it and say thats were they got the idea from.

Let’s see .... Nike gains an excuse to sell a ‘pack’, they gain a reason why next year when the ASG is in Chicago and it’s the 35th anni for the one why they don’t have a retro of a Chicago and so on

I get Nike is going with the city thing but I found myself wondering why the Paris/NYC pair is light bone/hyper crimson - given jordan just paid a mint for French Basketball Federation and has supported Quai 54 for a dozen years. And well as a nyc cat I have to say .... hyper pink light bone is not nyc.

Love these weird 1s. Been in regular rotation.

569D91D9-851E-43D7-BD38-6C9354B4D179.jpeg

Real men wear Crocs haha. I still wear my original Crocs from 2005, the best for mowing the lawn and lounging.

I've had a few pairs over the years for going outside with the dogs. My first pair came from Bass Pro Shops...it was the first shipment they ever got of them. Solid black.

I do own a few Nike/JB slides for the beach or going outside real quick.

I had to hit the ignore button on Dumb****boy66 back in February.It was getting frustrating reading his incoherent responses and statements.The person behind the screen name is either a moron or someone just learning the English language.He has never been able to write something longer then 3 words that actually made sense.
Thanks you should have kept The ignore Button right where it was. Stop reading my posts and move on. Like I care what you think. You are not even in the same League as I am

“Can’t stand feet” lol

Yeah I’m sure you’d have no problems living without them lol.

Back
Top Bottom