Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How are '16 1s trash yet Frags are the GOAT? Same shape, which one is it? Is it Oochie Wally, or is it One Mic?
Btw, 13 shape is garbage compared to the 16s, not even close :lol:
1. I never once mentioned shape.
2. frags have the leather we ALL want
3. '16s have a similar profile, but the shape is NOT the same. specifically the toe box, which is all wide and flat and deformed as opposed to slim and sleek.
4. '16s are shaped like sbb, frags are shaped closer to chi or unc. I'm assuming you dont own them all to compare, bc if u did you'd know all this...
:wink:

Honestly, with the way this weird year has been so far, a Blk/Red with React, and that White/Black w/ Red trim on Black Friday sounds about right. Ultimately we’ll see, but I wouldn’t be crazy surprised. If so, JB is just continuing to be kind to my wallet. Then watch 2020 be f’kn ridiculous with tons of must haves.

theres a reason everytime I look at my '16 breds or royals, I cringe. theres a reason they still on ice. they look deformed. the shape is all wrong. the tumbling is horrendous. yea, I copped, but I wasnt happy about it.
:lol:

Ok never mentioned shape :rofl:
The shape differences between the 15 and 16 pairs are negligible. Yes I have Chis, yes I have UNCs, i've held SBBs in hand plenty of times, neglible differences. You're dragging it odee.

All this back forth on the Breds got me stressin lol

Do I need to drop $400 to 600 on a DS pair of 16’s or jus wait it out?? *shrugs*

These?

769B4496-260F-4955-8DF4-E1B9554E72ED.jpeg

Here we go...smh

AE22B6AB-3410-4112-AD8A-D2EACE01EE61.jpeg

I am talking about black and reds. The pairs we have always been talking about, that's why you avoided them :lol:

The colors were off on the royals and black and reds and they aren't supposed to be tumbled. And leather softens up as you wear them.

Do people see how high your kicks are when you're actually wearing them, much less with jeans :ohwell:
stop exposing me please, I can't defend these 2016s any further LMAO
but to my point, my 2013 breds were worn more than 50 times at least and the leather was still
stiff as ****, had to sell them asap.

upload_2019-4-17_9-16-42-png.2317374

these 2015s were done really well tho, leather has been aging really well and the midsole is
slightly yellow, they'll look perfect in 15 years yeahhhh

Back
Top Bottom