Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20180629_130919.jpg

bring on the OG Breds... until then 01's the Goat... :pimp:

Crimson Tints just came in ...and I'm disappointed. The pics got me :smh: these are cream/eggshell/European descent ......NOT pink.

The quality however, is pretty similar most AJ1 GRs (Metallics, Game Royals, etc). And the pebbled leather is almost similar to the 2018 Black Cements. Nothing special.

Crimson Tints just came in ...and I'm disappointed. The pics got me :smh: these are cream/eggshell/European descent ......NOT pink.

The quality however, is pretty similar most AJ1 GRs (Metallics, Game Royals, etc). And the pebbled leather is almost similar to the 2018 Black Cements. Nothing special.

Is the leather like COFs or better? I’m still waiting to get my pair in the mail.

Don't understand the Gentry hate.. Sure he makes questionable decisions but dude has literally given us everything we wanted and made sneaker culture mainstream A few bad colorways shouldn't change that.

Don't understand the Gentry hate.. Sure he makes questionable decisions but dude has literally given us everything we wanted and made sneaker culture mainstream A few bad colorways shouldn't change that.

Didn't ge just take the helm again like last year? I remember people saying that a lot of the shoes that released he had nothing to do with or very little since they were already in the production. I think this year so far and the latter half/quarter of 18' was all him.

A lot of them dropped! The company makes changes as they go. Can’t fault him for those changes.

I ain't faulting no one but I'm definitely not gettin my hopes up off his word. Until I see pics, I'm not concerned w/ the b/reds. Yellow toes need to be had before I start doubling over on already owned colorways.

I ain't faulting no one but I'm definitely not gettin my hopes up off his word. Until I see pics, I'm not concerned w/ the b/reds. Yellow toes need to be had before I start doubling over on already owned colorways.

I think you are overreacting to him ONLY hitting 75% on all those OG pairs LOL. Come on, man... Black/red rumors have been circulating for over a month now. All he did was confirm with details.

Back
Top Bottom