• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Via IG....

20190411_211838.jpg
20190410_232401.jpg
20190411_211749.jpg

:lol: where do I start?

Alright KanyIZZY KanyIZZY here we go. For reference the AJ1 pants are 2XL and are being compared against an Under Armour tapered "loose" XL. As you can see, they are pretty much the same size, with the AJ1 pants being MAYBE a 1/4 inch longer, if that. The reason you can see the AJ1 pants poking out is because I purposely offset them a little so you could actually see that they are there. The mesh on the jacket and pants is a separate layer and hangs a little different, so that may be giving the illusion that they're bigger than they are in some pics.

IMG_20190411_215614.jpg
IMG_20190411_215416.jpg
IMG_20190411_215542.jpg
IMG_20190411_215539.jpg
IMG_20190411_215535.jpg

Thanks a lot bro! Being that the AJ1 pants are 2XL and still relatively the same size as the UA joints.. I think the M will do! Ill let you know when they come in for sure though hahah :lol: Appreciate the help. And you have the red ones... lucky! Those are basically extinct lol.

I want to like the pink joints... I really do, and if I hadn't wore my black all stars a few months ago I wouldn't have realized how garbage they felt, but I'm glad I did because I would have been looking at these sideways when they got here.

For $100 or less, I might bite, but they probably won't sit long enough for that to happen... but who knows. I honestly don't see most guys going for these so unless they're as limited as court purple's I don't think they will sell out just off the strength of being a 1. I just hope the guys that do get these for themselves rock them well. I already know someone's gonna try to wear these with some camo and look ridiculous but that's how people dress these days...

Small sizes are gonna go for a grip tho.

frag slurp boys need to stop. maybe quality is up there with the best (if you think it's better than sbb, union, unc, chi...) but outside of the quality argument, yall are just falling for ridiculous hype. the og colorways have stood the test of 30+ YEARS! but all of a sudden some hype gimmicks like frags (which are cool, imo) are on par with the top 1s in history?

:lol: yall are offspring of the hype generation!

lol im playin witchu charmcity
it's all love and I know its subjective, but we putting unions over frags now?
:nerd:

I want to like the pink joints... I really do, and if I hadn't wore my black all stars a few months ago I wouldn't have realized how garbage they felt, but I'm glad I did because I would have been looking at these sideways when they got here.

For $100 or less, I might bite.
Pretty much the hottest take on the pinks.

I wonder how many people who experienced the disappointment of the City of Flights are hyped on these.

Thanks a lot bro! Being that the AJ1 pants are 2XL and still relatively the same size as the UA joints.. I think the M will do! Ill let you know when they come in for sure though hahah :lol: Appreciate the help. And you have the red ones... lucky! Those are basically extinct lol.

Yeah, please do! Funny thing about the red pants is that they were literally the first piece I got. NDC clearance sale lol. The unicorn for me was the blue pants. Took me legit 2 years to track a pair down after I had everything else.

Yeah, please do! Funny thing about the red pants is that they were literally the first piece I got. NDC clearance sale lol. The unicorn for me was the blue pants. Took me legit 2 years to track a pair down after I had everything else.

That's sooo crazy lol.. you really came up man. I slacked OD.. I'm sure my logic was sound at the time but I'm kicking myself for sleeping. I was lucky enough to find the set for the low but those reds are insane. The pants in both colors are hard to find.. you mostly see the jackets but the Red??

Unicorns for sure..

Back
Top Bottom