Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
frag has to be in the top. ppl only dont add it bc they don't have it, disgusted with the resale, etc. but frags have all boxes checked...
1. colorway
2. quality
3. execution
4. materials

and any other criteria frags has it so how it is left out of the discussion is beyond me. frags are the 1 pair that can and should be compared to OGs. it probably shoulda been an og c/w ala BTs.. and if we being honest, who don't WISH they had a fair opportunity at frags? that person doesn't exist if they into 1s, b...

obviously not og, but I said they are the 1s that are COMPARABLE! and they absolutely set the standard for quality along with '15 chi and unc is what I said...

This wouldve made a sick OG smh.. and where TF are the Neutral Greys and inevitable Blue Toes!
frag has to be in the top. ppl only dont add it bc they don't have it, disgusted with the resale, etc. but frags have all boxes checked...
1. colorway
2. quality
3. execution
4. materials

and any other criteria frags has it so how it is left out of the discussion is beyond me. frags are the 1 pair that can and should be compared to OGs. it probably shoulda been an og c/w ala BTs.. and if we being honest, who don't WISH they had a fair opportunity at frags? that person doesn't exist if they into 1s, b...
frags were literally game changers. whats not to like?

It's hard to argue the latest vs the greatest. Maybe in 10 years, we can look back and say the Unions were better than the OG colors
1. colorway
2. quality
3. execution
4. materials

never had a pair of frags in hand to comment on quality. but I would say they are similar to black toes in appearance and I would say I could swap one for the other. it's more a blue vs red thing with them. and if we are talking jordans, then red wins.

Back
Top Bottom