Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What about pouring milk in shoes, jumping in puddles, or wearing one pair of shoes while bending over holding a similar pair of shoes?
Ooooo you bring a compelling argument there. For me it's

1. Stepping on other shoes (became really big during the whole Nike vs Adidas debates)
2. Puddle jumping
3. Mixing of shoes with food and or items that relate to its name (Pouring milk in Oreo 4's for example)
4. Flexing mulitple pairs

Anything that damages a shoe for the sole purpose of likes earns more points on my corny scale.

These corny collab inspired customs defeat the purpose of customs imo. So stupid

:lol:
55768811_2085844554831838_4253353666597852613_n.jpg

Jesus Christ, sneaker culture couldn’t get anymore cringe and corny than this. Imagine this dude setting up for this IG Esque pic; playing with gum until he gets the jump man pose all the while arching his shoe for a good 5 minutes, then bending at an awkward angle to capture this. I swear these shoes fall into the hands of the wrong wearers.

Kind of beat. But my goto sneaker these days.
65F67B76-A8E5-4B39-93DF-35469BDD1279.jpeg

giphy.gif

Man I just noticed I sound like a grumpy old man in this post lol.

Crimson Tint's: Between the FCFS (Everywhere) availability and release on a weekday, "Keloid" leather and the overall attitude toward execution of all AJ 1 releases since the Coture's, followed by Phantom's...Crim-Tint's about to be available for a minute. Plus, available in Men AND Women sizes.....I ain't even bout to sweat these.

More so looking forward to the IV's, which I already know I'm gonna have to iron the toe box on...Lol! JB, y'all trippin in 2019 so far. And SBB 3.0 bout to be Patent Leather. Ha!....Only thing to look forward to is the upcoming UNC's, if you ask me!

Back
Top Bottom