• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Kentucky 1’s + Kentucky Dunks
FB341CF0-B748-4AC3-A7EA-68FEE605F8DE.jpeg

:smokin:smokin:smokin

That has to be one of the dumbest videos I’ve watched in a very long time

Buy the shoe and ducking wear, Jesus Christ

Observation: 2018 Shadows has the best overall, pound for pound quality and leather of all the remastered 1s. Slightly beating out Chi’s and UNCs. I’m talking about the entire shoe too. Not just pieces and parts. That shoe couldn’t have been made better IMO. Those should be the gold standard, not SBBs.

Observation: 2018 Shadows has the best overall, pound for pound quality and leather of all the remastered 1s. Slightly beating out Chi’s and UNCs. I’m talking about the entire shoe too. Not just pieces and parts. That shoe couldn’t have been made better IMO.
Love my shadows wish I could double, make the last retro really look like basura

Pre ordered these for 220....still unsure when they drop though. I'm hI'm hearing end of May early June....anybody know? Can't wait to get em

Attachments

• air-jordan-1-black-yellow-2019-closer-look-13-1000x720.jpg
    air-jordan-1-black-yellow-2019-closer-look-13-1000x720.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 51
Observation: 2018 Shadows has the best overall, pound for pound quality and leather of all the remastered 1s. Slightly beating out Chi’s and UNCs. I’m talking about the entire shoe too. Not just pieces and parts. That shoe couldn’t have been made better IMO. Those should be the gold standard, not SBBs.
200w.webp

I'd be happy if every one released with the same exact leather as the shadows. Currently kicking myself for not grabbing a double when my size was in the 190.00 range.

UNCs are king of the hill to me. Every part of that shoe is buttery soft. My Shadows are ok, but my personal pair isn't as nice as my UNCs.

Back
Top Bottom