Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Misunderstanding on my part then. I was just making sure you and others know I’m not trying to shade folks that happen to like those women’s cws. The way I read that made me think you where trying hard to understand my reasoning for not liking them to the point where you were confused. Thus making me think you yourself may have taken offense. It’s definitely all good.

The shoes being satin has no barring on why I don’t like them. It’s more so the fact that to me they are women’s shoes in and of itself. They were made with the female buyer in mind. That’s 100% fine but I’ll buy the regular ones. That’s all I’m saying bro.

yea its all good bro. im not trippin over wether sum1 thinks theyre for chicks or not, but i do find it funny lol. but otherwise its all good, we cop what we like and dont cop what we dont.

What the latest rumors surrounding the SBB 3.0s are saying...
48D01EC9-249D-4CB9-9ABA-CA0A4E8DF274.jpeg
PL or Regular leather idc. They will be had.

some of those poses feel photoshopped lol who stands like that :rofl::rofl::rofl:the pics do look good though

The angle of your feet on the 2nd pic looks so odd

I think I have a reputation for the odd splits here on NT, so want to live up to my legacy :rofl: Just trying to show the best sides of the shoes, and it probably looks more contorted in the images compared to real life, as I don't have to hold on to anything, or fight my balance...:wink:

I think I have a reputation for the odd splits here on NT, so want to live up to my legacy :rofl: Just trying to show the best sides of the shoes, and it probably looks more contorted in the images compared to real life, as I don't have to hold on to anything, or fight my balance...:wink:

If I ever take on-foot pics, you've inspired me to take them in weird angles :nthat:

A comparison pic of both the patent and leather “UNCs” (the Powder Blue Jordan 1s are the true UNCs IMO)...
9D581CDC-4478-462A-8387-1293737A9A45.jpeg
Thanks for posting this. U guna cop? I think they are flames! Had an idea to make this custom now I dont need to! I prefer the leather 2019 UNC. dont really PL aj1s. They are cool here and there but they are over doing it. I got the 2003 PL chi mids and gold toes thats enough PL for me

Idk if I can stomach another bred 1 release. Too soon. What the hell man :smh:. Makes no sense whatsoever to release that shoe again this year. I seriously hope this is just a bad rumor.
Rumors of a Bred AJ1? Watch it be PL LOL amyways pass anyways already got em

So you’re buying “dingy” shoes? If they’re that bad why not just pass and be happy with your patent leathers? Lol it’s a women’s shoe IMO. Same goes for satin SBBs. Enjoy yours.
I don't think they look dingy overall. only next to blue chill, which is really "icy." again, I like the men's pair so I'll cop. i just think they could be better. your logic is flawed bc you basically would want BC and satin sbb if they weren't labeled "women's," which is :rofl:

I don't think they look dingy overall. only next to blue chill, which is really "icy." again, I like the men's pair so I'll cop. i just think they could be better. your logic is flawed bc you basically would want BC and satin sbb if they weren't labeled "women's," which is :rofl:

Not at all true. I wouldn’t buy BC even if they were men’s because I don’t like PL 1s. I wouldn’t buy a men’s satin SBB because to me they’re just a consolation prize for not having the true leather version. And I’m not huge on satin shoes in general. Even if the satin breds and royals were a GR, I probably would’ve passed.

Back
Top Bottom