Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
UnDS for Captain Marvel

F2A01DAE-D616-41CA-A99D-B7CF85253938.jpeg
I almost un-ds those today as I too went to see Captain Marvel. I went with Jeter 11's instead.

So yellow toes are really a thing huh? Might copp but not huge on yellow as a color. We’ll see.

Its looking like that chart with some shoes releasing in 2019 is true, sooooooo are those frags that were below the yellows dropping or nah.

There will be no frags dropping this year or ever as far as we all know it. The rumor circulated again but even the Creator was like "what tf are these?" So it's not happening

In on Boffum. I need three yellow kicks this year. Ochres, Yellow Toes, and those QS Air Max Zero "sketch" and I have my old black toe tongues still I think I may get a black yin yang and swap em and turn them black/white.

no the blue ones without the stamp not the black toe ones

You mean the royal toes. Those are just customs people made anything you hear about that is rumor, custom, speculation, and people thinking that will be the logical next step for the colored toe series.

Theres no news about frags with no stamp though.

I prefer the "mustard" yellow on these promotional samples:

https://stockx.com/air-jordan-1-retro-high-shinedown-attention-attention-pe

But let me tell you... That GR dropping is a great alternative to paying thousands. I'd be UPSET if i owned the sample. :lol:

PO

Zach Myers is not going to let JB do that, that's his shoe (F&F) and his dream since he was younger. It's a bummer as it would be a dope CW, but I can go for a shade difference. Not spotting any other real differences on the surface between the shade and the lack of the Shinedown marking.

You mean the royal toes. Those are just customs people made anything you hear about that is rumor, custom, speculation, and people thinking that will be the logical next step for the colored toe series.

Theres no news about frags with no stamp though.

There was no news on the yellows till today.

upload_2019-3-9_0-34-24.png

thats not the same shoe though she had on the collab ones.

But there was still pics and talks of yellow toes releasing. At first it was a maybe, then it was a no, and now its finally been confirmed. All the other stuff is still speculation and people thinking of the logical next step.

But there was still pics and talks of yellow toes releasing. At first it was a maybe, then it was a no, and now its finally been confirmed. All the other stuff is still speculation and people thinking of the logical next step.

dont think there was any talk of yellows until that picture I posted, just the collab pair.

I still havent heard or seen any talks of frags (aside from the black toe frag everyone pulled outta their a*s) or blue black toes or royal toes. That's all wishful thinking and logical next stepping.

Back
Top Bottom