Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Pic from ig with the other laces
97D36CCE-D1E9-41EC-91B1-A60F1DB24AE2.jpeg

BD86BAE3-2D35-4C91-92DB-BE47B68303E8.gif

I saw Mr Unloved1s posting these today too

I talked with him about these in the past, and at that time it appeared Zach Myers (Shinedown) was trying to hold these back, but when I was commenting on one of his (Zach) comments yesterday for similar pictures shared by somebody else, he said they were not that close to his, so guessing he was okay with these. I see it as the Shinedown pair being like a fragment version of these, to where they would still stand on their own, but we regular peeps could cop and wear these. I have the ochre pair, just because I like yellow as a color and it looks dope on a Jordan 1. So if these drop, they will be had, and I would pay resell price even if it was twice the cost of the retail price. But hoping these would not be that limited and be more like the bred toe or the court purple/pine green releases.

Zach was tight when the yellow toe samples popped up the first time, and he gets super defensive when people ask who he is or what he did to get his own pair :lol:

Zach was tight when the yellow toe samples popped up the first time, and he gets super defensive when people ask who he is or what he did to get his own pair :lol:

I get that the dude loves Js, and you see him rocking different pairs every gig, but for me, if I were to be in a position to have the ability to design my own pair, especially a Jordan1, I would want everybody to wear it. What greater compliment to your design to seeing many people want to own and/or wear them. Sure F&F is cool and exclusive, but if it is a dope CW, why would one not want to see that everywhere.

D5499EC9-3855-456E-BB9A-CE4B1D0DFF6B.jpeg

Waiting to see how different the shades of yellow will be lol. Wonder if it’ll just be noticeable in person like the Kentuckys and Colettes.

Definitely in on yellow toes and ochres lol 2019 wont be such a loss hopefully the 3.0's arent keloid leather or patent.

I’m personally not really into yellow like that, and I’m honestly a little burned out on the “toe” color blocking, so I’m good on these yellow toes. It’s funny how they’re making everything a “(color) toe” color blocking, but the ROY are the only Chi color blocked pair I can think of off of the top of my head.

I’m personally not really into yellow like that, and I’m honestly a little burned out on the “toe” color blocking, so I’m good on these yellow toes. It’s funny how they’re making everything a “(color) toe” color blocking, but the ROY are the only Chi color blocked pair I can think of off of the top of my head.

See this is the wave I been on since last year. I only like the SBB colorblocking if it's something loud or different like the orange so I've been reserved on most pairs and same goes for any black toe variant. I look at my collection and gauge how many of a certain style I have and that dictates my purchase. I see that I only have two black toe remastered the 16' and Clay's so I feel the yellow ochre can be justified and I only have the SBB 1.0, Chameleons, and Pines in the colored toe format so the yellow toes seem like they can be justified. I still teeter on whether or not I want the court purples because every time I see them I'm underwhelmed and the chameleons when the light hits them right do become purple toes. I dont like having too much of 1 color blocking style cuz it gets crazy redundant along with the meat of my collection being 1's. People say you can never have too many and I disagree entirely. In my book the key for me is variety not just based on color but of other styles, models, and brands.

Last edited:
Hate to bring the glitter subject up, but I think some of y'all might find this info useful.

My breds and royals suffered from glitter. I would wipe them down with Lexol leather cleaner before wearing and it would remove the glitter. A few days later, the glitter would be back.

In December, I wiped these down with vinegar, then used Saphir Renovateur to condition them, and stuck them back in their box. It's March now and still no glitter.

Happy Friday!

IMG_20190308_074307.jpg

Back
Top Bottom