Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
russ

upload_2019-3-3_22-53-28.png

I'll forever hate that these weren't released widely to the public. One of the 1 colorways Nike did completely right.

If they had a black tongue, they would be better.

That's debatable. It depends on your aesthetic and personal preference. I think white tongue or black tongue both are dope tbh. Most people want the black tongue black toe cuz that's how Jordan had it on the PE but the actual release has always been a white tongue. The rust pinks never had an OG or a retro so the white tongue works well for them, no one is really missing out on a black tongue with the rust pinks cuz there never was a version of it as part of the lore and as a point of reference. I mean, think about it, if MJ never had a black tongue black toe would the thought even cross our minds?

Last edited:
That's debatable. It depends on your aesthetic and personal preference. I think white tongue or black tongue both are dope tbh. Most people want the black tongue black toe cuz that's how Jordan had it on the PE but the actual release has always been a white tongue. The rust pinks never had an OG or a retro so the white tongue works well for them, no one is really missing out on a black tongue with the rust pinks cuz there never was a version of it as part of the lore and as a point of reference. I mean, think about it, if MJ never had a black tongue black toe would the thought even cross our minds?
I personally prefer the black tongue with any black toe-esque colorway (the black tongue w/ black laces that goes into the black toe overlay just looks dope/cleaner to me), worn by MJ or not, but I agree with you, it's "to each his or her own."

For me it depends on color choice I think the white tongue offers a solid balance and contrast while the black tongue connects all the black parts. I honestly like both. I personally cant say either swap is better than the other.

Back
Top Bottom