• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
0BC01A26-04DF-461A-ABAA-D086D276C47F.jpeg

Thinking bout backtracking and grabbing turbo greens. I normally never do this I just move on to next release but it's just something about them. I could have grabbed then when they dropped but I was like whatever. Haven't seen them in person or anything so I can't judge and I haven't really been following thread on them. What's you guys thoughts on them . What's leather like? Etc...

Turbos suck imo
“Suede” is prebeat
White leather is a weird texture & stiff

577615CE-A41A-416E-803D-4542F189E524.png

Did somebody else see December 31 Quai54 Jordan 1s releasing?

Same on my snkrs app & the gs even lets me clock notify me... I figured they were playing an elobrate trick on me cuz I had just put a bid on those via stockx :lol:

infraredsix infraredsix :pimp:

One day I will acquire the 2 other pairs I need to do this (only have GRs) :lol: I’m thinking I might even use black yins or cyber Monday’s if I can’t find triple blacks for a good price. Love the black laces. I’m jelly bro

Random thought, but I’ve been wearing my Infared 6s like most, and started wondering why isn’t Nike doing insoles on OG 1s like they did for the 6 and BC3? The “Nike Air” never fades on those models but fall off on the OG 1 insole within a wear or two. It’s annoying.

Random thought, but I’ve been wearing my Infared 6s like most, and started wondering why isn’t Nike doing insoles on OG 1s like they did for the 6 and BC3? The “Nike Air” never fades on those models but fall off on the OG 1 insole within a wear or two. It’s annoying.

I can’t remember where I read this but MJ during the wearteating of 1s in ye olden days .... wanted something less inflated then what Nike was doing for other models.

infraredsix infraredsix :pimp:

One day I will acquire the 2 other pairs I need to do this (only have GRs) :lol: I’m thinking I might even use black yins or cyber Monday’s if I can’t find triple blacks for a good price. Love the black laces. I’m jelly bro

Thanks bud! I think it was hiphopsays hiphopsays that did the swap using yin yangs it looked pretty good as well. Can’t go wrong with either one tbh, I’m sure @suprduprsamsay can concur that the swap takes the game royals and black toes to a whole new level

No, you’re wrong. The silvers and Navy’s were mids.

Lol settle down. I’m not wrong. The bred and royal 01s are highs. The 2001 Japan editon versions were also high top (white, white navy metallic, all black, silver, etc.). The US silver and navy were mid tops.

637FDA1B-F610-487A-92C8-A8FD997C12FF.jpeg
7FED21F6-67AF-423F-BDC4-A41A060FE9A5.jpeg

Navy metal.

Nice wear! Was just tellin my homies that If I don't overspend this weekend (New Hypebeast type spot opening here in Dallas..Looking for some Bape. .Also, local boutique with a new collection releasing...After I JUST walked out with items the other night...) I'm gonna cop the Navy Metal lows...but these highs man, I'm torn....

Gonna try and go low...nice wear though!

Gents (and ladies, wherever you are in here)....What length laces we need for Highs (factory Length)..."60 or "72? Bout to order some new waxed laces from **************. Anyone other supplier I should try? Also...need some Sail laces. Any suggestions outside of purchasing another pair of 1's with an extra set that's Sail....They have "Flat Cream" but I feel like those are for Cream UB's

Lol settle down. I’m not wrong. The bred and royal 01s are highs. The 2001 Japan editon versions were also high top (white, white navy metallic, all black, silver, etc.). The US silver and navy were mid tops.

You were off point in relation to what I was referring to. You are correct about the rest.

Gents (and ladies, wherever you are in here)....What length laces we need for Highs (factory Length)..."60 or "72? Bout to order some new waxed laces from **************. Anyone other supplier I should try? Also...need some Sail laces. Any suggestions outside of purchasing another pair of 1's with an extra set that's Sail....They have "Flat Cream" but I feel like those are for Cream UB's

72".

Real!?

Maybe Back IN..

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-1_12-17-20.jpeg
    upload_2019-3-1_12-17-20.jpeg
    435.9 KB · Views: 57
Back
Top Bottom