• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
B5DADA2A-6DA5-4F90-A579-0BE0B4046DF0.jpeg

I dream about these. It's the one pair I need to complete the top 3 Jordan 1s for me. Banned, Chicago and BT with Black Tongue. Would be incredible to see a remastered version of these, with no funny business by JB...

Okay, wanted to take some pictures in daylight, no edits, no filters of these Couture ones. In hand, they are really nice. My wife, who has an expensive shoe habit (Fluevog Shoes), said she was happy I got these, as they look so distinct, and the outsole color just really pops compared to a white. No weird smell from the box either. The leather is just really tight, does not feel like plastic, or looks like cheap plastic IMHO.

I know there is one single picture that everybody keeps referring to for toe crease, but that is just one picture, and who knows what that person did to their shoes. I read one post here where somebody suggested using a sneaker-shield until there would be a more natural crease at the end of the toe-box. Not sure how I feel about that, as I generally don't use these, and if they look worn, that's okay. I call that character.

So here are the pics, you judge...
DSC_6329.JPG

DSC_6333.JPG

DSC_6331.JPG
DSC_6334.JPG
DSC_6332.JPG
DSC_6335.JPG
DSC_6336.JPG

Okay, wanted to take some pictures in daylight, no edits, no filters of these Couture ones. In hand, they are really nice. My wife, who has an expensive shoe habit (Fluevog Shoes), said she was happy I got these, as they look so distinct, and the outsole color just really pops compared to a white. No weird smell from the box either. The leather is just really tight, does not feel like plastic, or looks like cheap plastic IMHO.

I know there is one single picture that everybody keeps referring to for toe crease, but that is just one picture, and who knows what that person did to their shoes. I read one post here where somebody suggested using a sneaker-shield until there would be a more natural crease at the end of the toe-box. Not sure how I feel about that, as I generally don't use these, and if they look worn, that's okay. I call that character.

So here are the pics, you judge...
DSC_6329.JPG

DSC_6333.JPG

DSC_6331.JPG
DSC_6334.JPG
DSC_6332.JPG
DSC_6335.JPG
DSC_6336.JPG
Booooooooo

I feel like I have to bring this up every single time the 01's are brought up. They're actually highs (there's 9 lace holes in the shoe, unlike mids, which always have less). While they are not as high cut as the newer versions, they're undoubtedly not mid-tops.

No, you’re wrong. The silvers and Navy’s were mids.

Thinking bout backtracking and grabbing turbo greens. I normally never do this I just move on to next release but it's just something about them. I could have grabbed then when they dropped but I was like whatever. Haven't seen them in person or anything so I can't judge and I haven't really been following thread on them. What's you guys thoughts on them . What's leather like? Etc...

Thinking bout backtracking and grabbing turbo greens. I normally never do this I just move on to next release but it's just something about them. I could have grabbed then when they dropped but I was like whatever. Haven't seen them in person or anything so I can't judge and I haven't really been following thread on them. What's you guys thoughts on them . What's leather like? Etc...
Like the tone of blue a little more than UNCs I think... bold but not as bold and bright. The white leather is a bit dissapointing with the pressed texture.

They're ok

I wish the outsole was black

This. That’s what they’re missing. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it but yeah. These are missing a colored outsole. Black or grey outsole would’ve sent these over the top.

Back
Top Bottom