• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Looks like flyleather

No it doesn't. It looks exactly like what was used on lance mountains and the cavs SB dunk highs.

Not gonna lie. If I had the couture's I'd definitely wanna do this and add a matte finisher to the rest of the shoe.

This looks disgusting. Corniness aside, I just find it really aesthetically unpleasant.

Last edited:
What’s your guys thoughts, I’m debating whether or not to get the Jordan 1 Off White UNC or Jordan 1 Union LA Black toes?

I wanted that Union BT bad, but missed out on every drop or every opportunity and should have probably paid resell whey they were around $400. Resell at this point is way too high. I like them, just not for current resell price. They surpassed they Chicago 1 in resell value, and that was a beautifully done pair...

in and out has the worst fries ive ever had.

was so hyped to try it too bc i heard so much about that food.

they use all that animal sauce crap to cover up the blandness of their food b

gimme checkers/rallys anyday >>>>>>>

I get the 4x2 and fries well done, anything over more than 2 slices of cheese is a waste, it just oozes out of the burger and into the wrapper

In-n-Out was super overrated. Been hearing the hype for years and finally was down in Cali last year and tried and was disgusted lol. Hate that animal style sauce.

Not gonna lie. If I had the couture's I'd definitely wanna do this and add a matte finisher to the rest of the shoe.

Nice one. Haha. That was good. You’re joking right? Please tell me you’re joking! Honestly though, to each his or her own, but on top of the hypebeasty nature of Supreme that already makes my skin crawl a little bit, what amounts to slapping a big *** box logo on a pair of 1s just seems/feels soooo wrong.

Nice one. Haha. That was good. You’re joking right? Please tell me you’re joking! Honestly though, to each his or her own, but on top of the hypebeasty nature of Supreme that already makes my skin crawl a little bit, what amounts to slapping a big *** box logo on a pair of 1s just seems/feels soooo wrong.

Not joking, granted I will likely never own coutures cuz at this point buying all these sneakers, especially 1's seems mindless and I been stepping away from the kool-aid for awhile. Ill be damned if I get another black/white(or sail)/red colorway of Jordan 1's. But I do like the aesthetic of the supreme box logo. You, know over branding is in these days. Tbh I guarantee its really just the presentation of the pic that got me to be like "hmmm if I ever get em I'll do this" the black background, the Nike air boxes. It draws me in but I'm woke on social media brainwashing. All im considering this year are the turbo and I know im in on the SBB 3.0 of they dont give it some weird leather.

Back
Top Bottom