Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
73FADA52-92AF-4701-BF7B-5A7E701AE285.jpeg
9B5C7237-1EEA-4285-80AB-B69465108499.jpeg
E72CAF77-6B5C-4927-8F93-68D0F87AEFF3.jpeg

Here’s some closeups.

tonytobacco tonytobacco
yeah its flyleather, i see it

Hanes mall in Winston Salem got tons of **** just sitting on the shelves.

Might actually have a chance to hit on these UNCs.

Work in NC for the week. Hit on UNCs.
Would be a beautiful story.

What’s good out Winston Salem?? Any locals.

IMO turbos and crimsons look fine until you compare to other j's that use quality materials.. Nike just getting cheaper and cheaper with their materials on gr releases.

I partly agree. Really, it’s not bad at all on the Turbos. It’s stiff but looks wise in person, and on foot, it looks like the tumbled leather.

I get it, but this is starting to remind me of the earlier Gentry years. Not cool. They did the Turbo Green part really nice and then they had to go cheap on the white part. I hope this isn't the trend.

I get it, but this is starting to remind me of the earlier Gentry years. Not cool. They did the Turbo Green part really nice and then they had to go cheap on the white part. I hope this isn't the trend.

Huh? The green part is not even suede.. It is some sort of nappy, brushed out fake leather. I guess if you live in a rainy place you happy with these materials since suede ruins so easily in rain.. lol

Huh? The green part is not even suede.. It is some sort of nappy, brushed out fake leather. I guess if you live in a rainy place you happy with these materials since suede ruins so easily in rain.. lol

I disagree. I actually like the distressed material used for the Turbo sections.

Back
Top Bottom