• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yikes..
0B764011-5225-4481-91FF-EC9AA4E967D3.png

It looks like blue chill 1’s in a sz 13w selling on StockX

Yeah I was posting about that a few pages back this morning wondering which stores are getting pairs larger than 12. I really need a 12.5 but looks like that not happening so will go 1/2 size up to 13.

Are they doing a Chi TS
It’s looks like it, but I’ve also been getting a feeling that other than these brown TS 1s, this rumored Chi colored pair and that rumored Green Chi colored pair might be part of some Reverse Swoosh pack. Like the brown TS pair, but without the TS branding, and I’d imagine without the stash pocket. I could be wrong, and both those pairs are just TS 1s in different colors, but who knows. All I want/need is the brown pair. Don’t need anything Chi that isn’t Chi as I have the 2015 and the Spider-Man pairs, and just give me a Green Chi, w/o reversing the swoosh. I’d try for the green pair, but they don’t sweep me off of my feet or anything. The color, branding, reverse swoosh, and details should stick with the brown TS 1s IMO.

seeing the 10 min Ls wondering if champs/FTA did the app for the pairs on hand (instead of pushing back the release like FTL) which was maybe a partial shipment.

Back
Top Bottom