Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
"Gonna be a lotta slow singing and flower bringing....." I gotta go at least 50/50 me n wifey both got all three 10 min hs. Though I have seen it get dim for limited hyped joints.

Baconator 1’s lol

Attachments

• 8CEB3C2B-3CE9-477E-BCF1-3EF930A1743D.png
    8CEB3C2B-3CE9-477E-BCF1-3EF930A1743D.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 187
ok, correction. she said stores only got 6 pairs total. of UNCs. hoh and champs. this is in maryland. also same story at pg mall. 6 pairs per store. women's sizes 7-8.5 only. looks like bigger sizes will mostly be thru snkrs. hopefully i can come up in charlotte. but yeah, UNC starting to look like a bigger problem than anticipated.

Last edited:
4EB04BEC-740A-44AC-9119-D2F5240143F7.jpeg
BB28226E-9D2C-444E-A4C3-CF61CB912370.jpeg
In the process of breaking down this pair of 85s and saw this wierd message written in Korean! It translates as “This is the best product”. I can’t disagree. AJ1s are the best sneaker of all time. What a wierd find though. I’ve restored other pairs before and have never seen this before.
thats pretty awesome

ok, correction. she said stores only got 6 pairs total. of UNCs. hoh and champs. this is in maryland. also same story at pg. 6 pairs per store. sizes 7-7.5 only. looks like bigger sizes will mostly be thru snkrs. hopefully i can come up in charlotte. but yeah, UNC starting to look like a bigger problem than anticipated.
Sheesh

"Couture"

j1.png
j2.png
j3.png
j4.png
Lol. What the hell are these? U know what. I really like the AJ1. Its just the perfect sneaker and i could honestly wear it for the rest of my life. But a part of me likes these. As long as its an OG high a part of me likes them. i would most likely rock any OG 1 high. The only thing that ever makes me pass is the resell price if i miss out or bad quality. So yes. I would cop and i would rock.

That's not what I'm about. I always send to the app first. And I strike out all the time, but got lucky last night. Was genuinely excited because in the end I'm just like y'all trying to get sneakers. But all of this negativity definitely been kind of a downer. Hopefully help more people out on the next one.
I dont think you did anything wrong. Bunch of cry babies there just sneakers at the end of the day. Appreciate your help in the sneaker community.

The glitter on my royals is doing a full blown take over even the black wrapping around the toes lmaooo..I've worn em about 20 times to wtff..I can normally wipe that ish off but this stuff isn't coming off as easy as the others.

Why would you do that?

Promised myself I’d keep black toe and sell blues but I can’t let go of the blues lol. I originally only wanted one but I can’t seem to seperate the set the money just doesn’t outweigh my liking of the shoes I guess.

Promised myself I’d keep black toe and sell blues but I can’t let go of the blues lol. I originally only wanted one but I can’t seem to seperate the set the money just doesn’t outweigh my liking of the shoes I guess.
Keep em! Esp if you got them for retail thats a huge come up. I have both as well still DS.

Back
Top Bottom