Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just scuffed my Barons...from a HEEL flip! I saw my boy's board and couldn't resist, even though I've been riding my cruiser.

I already planned on skating these cause I was planning on copping the Black and whites to replace these. I also was planning to grab some mids for $50 to skate tomorrow, oh well.

Last edited:
Just scuffed my Barons...from a HEEL flip! I saw my boy's board and couldn't resist, even though I've been riding my cruiser.

I already planned on skating these cause I was planning on copping the Black and whites to replace these. I also was planning to grab some mids for $50 to skate tomorrow, oh well.
all good! 1's look much better beat up IMO

What did you think was gonna happen if you use them to do a trick on a skateboard? Lol

What did you think was gonna happen if you use them to do a trick on a skateboard? Lol
lol...I mean, I'd expect that kind of scuff to come from a kick flip, but I guess the size of his board allowed for contact in that area.

I'm low key thinking off applying a white coat of paint ( a la Lance Mountain) around the toe area somehow and see what it transform into after skating it.

Got barons coming this week for trading my is Kobe 8. I'm sure I'll be even more excited once they arrive since I haven't seen the barons in person

Back
Top Bottom