Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
was the goal for female fashion back then to conceal any sort of attractive features? That looks horrible.

Just so we are clear the goal has never been for women to ‘reveal’ anything for dudes to oogle.....and surprisingly this is still not the goal. If it is the goal then I need sneakerhead dudes to be taller and more moto/skinny jeans so I know what i’m working with ....and less thinning/premature balding dudes on the pick up lines Saturday morning.

Essentials for the day

EC1A8770-CB01-4CAF-8E51-02770272DB52.jpeg

Yeah man...I'm mostly mad at myself about the Hyper Royals. I pulled the trigger on a pair from Goat last week (Used pair) and the seller cancelled. Then I saw the sale last night....had my size 12 in cart and didn't pull the trigger b/c of the Hyper Crimson's releasing tomorrow. AND, I might cop a pair of 2001 Bred's for about $450.

My circumstances of the Hyper Royal's have kept me from copping. I still will, eventually...will just have to pay $100-$120. No biggie. Just other stuff that I want more.

Copped the hyper royals. I’m not huge on all blue shoes but the price is too good to pass up.

It will be consolation if I strike out on the crimsons tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom