Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What purpose did the Mark Maguire shades serve? lol

You mean Macho king Randy Savage...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

20190121_230828.jpg

AEDE23DA-F844-4AAC-A768-4914A5D7F4A6.jpeg
I know this is the high top thread but does anyone know when or if these released yet? Might be my first mids copped in awhile.
Trust me, I like em too and I’m not a fan of patent leather but most spots sold out, people copping to flip mids lately :smh: :smh:

Mids really aren't as bad as many people here make them out to be... not a very collectible shoe due to the sheer amounts of usually mediocre colorways, but for people that like the J1 but aren't as avid about this hobby, it's perfect for them.

I was one of those people 10 years ago.
Yeah I had the bred alphas and thought they were nice but that was long ago.

Some of these mids are coming out in nice cws but I don't need anymore in my collection at this point im starting to get picky. You know how it goes once you get 1 mid you might want some more

How much do the soft leather, tumbled 1s stretch? I have a size 12 OW UNC which has harder leather in the toe box and they fit a bit tight. The 12.5 Breds and CM are good, more room but the box creases a lot, so makes me think they might be slightly big.

Then I just tried a size 13 Union 1 and this is how much space I have in the box.

So I wonder if I should go for a 12.5 Union or get the 12 since they will stretch. The leather seems softer in the toe area.

Attachments

• IMG_3803.jpg
    IMG_3803.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 20
Like to do a legit check on mine just to make sure I feel they are 99.9 percent real. Seen a video on them the dude had 2 holes in is foot bed on one shoe and only 1 hole in the other I have 2 on each shoe Which makes more sense to me what about yours

Back
Top Bottom