• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1C36BD7E-9565-4C7F-B211-C6C7BA8F8E07.jpeg
Don’t clown on me too hard but I printed the “Banned” letter on a card and made a retro card out of it to go in the box :pimp::rofl:
Hahahha thats pretty cool bro.

Wow ur shadows are really clean did you gove them a good cleaning? I should probably do that to my pair

Thanks. I took the advice of many those who recommended the meguiars wipes. I had glitter on Breds, PSNY 1s, cybers, royals. And while I didn’t have glitter on shadows, I wanted to be proactive use it on all my 1s that have black leather.

The wipes do add a “shine” to the the leather, but I just buffed it down with a microfiber cloth. I did this about 2 weeks ago and am pleased with the results. Even if you have to maintain and buy more wipes periodically, they are only about 5 bucks.

Again shoutout to all the niketalkers that suggested this.

because the true banned shoe wasn't an Air Jordan 1. Hence why he said what he said

We all know, it was the Air Ship. There was no point in bringing it up, especially considering these were marketed as the “Banned” shoes. NT police need to relax.

I notice here a lot that people feel the need to be the experts on certain situations for no apparent reason at all.

Like when I told my daughter I had a iPhone before she was born, her response was to google the exact release date and come back to tell me I was lying.

Back
Top Bottom