• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20181217_204220_HDR.jpg
One of the best quality jordan 1s this year in my collection. Idk how your pair is but my pair is 100% BUTTER. Better than My 2011 BANNED with the X. No joke. Non numbered H2H. Why cant they make every AJ1 this kind of quality

Yea, the quality on the H2H pair is great. Just might be an ugly shoe. Thinking of selling them.

Only 1s I need so far are the Cactus Jacks

Huge *** Travis fan...going to the tour on Wednesday

I went to Denver show last week in GA. It was a blast. The crowd adds to the experience, as does the stage/props/pyro setup

He isnt the most lyrical, but what got me hooked was the beats and how he plays off them. Antidote definitely one of those songs.

oqHEpMp.jpg

Hate to say but I was one of the few to discredit the spider man 1s. Early pics didn’t move me at all. On top of that I have the 2015 Chicago’s. But after seeing the real photos I had to double back. I end up paying $50 over retail from a shoe boutique in Chicago. Hate paying over retail but these joints are NICE!

Hate to say but I was one of the few to discredit the spider man 1s. Early pics didn’t move me at all. On top of that I have the 2015 Chicago’s. But after seeing the real photos I had to double back. I end up paying $50 over retail from a shoe boutique in Chicago. Hate paying over retail but these joints are NICE!

Which boutique?

I still need a size 9.

Tried to get my double up, clicked the link as soon as I got the notification, got them to cart and then Boom....#SHOESSOFRESH

People talking about "Black Toe fragment" from 2015, there are also some PS photos during that time
Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 23.14.51.png
(This post has been deleted)
However, in 2015 Hiroshi confirmed in an interview, saying that he never design(or want to release) the "Black Toe" colorway.
Not sure if he changes his mind lol.

VIRGIL ABLOH win the "THE TEN" campaign against Hiroshi, last time we saw Nike x fragment collab was 2016 LD-ZERO Max
Look forward to seeing new fragment collab, but I believe it won't be not Black Toe, we'll see.

boneyard?

Back
Top Bottom