Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Watched that damndee vid and did a quick check on my banneds (from stockx) right after lol

Y’all be careful. Don’t let paypal-less people play y’all.

I’ve seen the post be taken down on other forums so I don’t want to upset anyone. However just go to YouTube and search dammndee. He uploaded it a few hours ago.
Why’re they taking the video down if he’s exposing some fraud ish?

yeah, do it. hell, I'd trade uptempos for a pair of free runs :lol:

are you adding cash? if not, that's a steal for you.

Na no cash.. but on the other side i have a feeling black toes will be dropping even more in price prob staying at 450-500

Pino E is alive? Thought he died.
DJ Folk just commented on a tweet that Pinoe joined the peace corp and has been in Laos, but will be coming back soon...I don’t believe that for a second tho, he signed off too abruptly. I still think he pissed off Nike and had legal issues..

Guys all these stupid *** raffles are so annoying. My 2019 sneaker strike is sounding like a good move right now. So tired of this crap

About $300 for Court Purple AJ1 in a size 10. Do you Guys think they will go up or down soon? Wanting to cop before the new year. #theonethatgotaway :/

^I've been watching prices on size 10 since release...I actually got my size 12 but my homie that went with me had his pair sniped by a kid in line cause they ran out if his 9.5... so the went for the next closest size...which was the 2nd 10 of their whole shipment.

So, just been keeping a watchful eye for my boy....but I haven't seen them fall below $300 for size 10. Might be as best as you'll get from Stock X or Goat.

Na no cash.. but on the other side i have a feeling black toes will be dropping even more in price prob staying at 450-500
Make that trade. Unless you feel youd rock those gold shoes more than a frankenstein shoe. I see the price for unions only going up from here on out though

Went with a marble dark grey look with orange and olive green accents (gold lace tips and dubrae) “UNDFTD” 1.
692FCD23-3B03-41A5-99E8-8FD33D8BD2DC.jpeg
03917917-9584-41A9-9B71-A5C08F529580.jpeg
F11F8ABF-40A0-4262-9058-616C9F35B9CD.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom