• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
70549810-AB4A-48BD-B20E-50CAC0B9DFC3.gif

someone said the people with orders containing $28 shipping are getting cancelled....those with $30 are not.

I'm also guessing people won't be getting pairs until after Thanksgiving. Just more time to worry about cancellation lol

UNC OWs (sz 10) are plummeting on StockX as it seems ppl are dumping them for whatever they can get so they can turn around and grab Unions
let's be honest. UNC OW1s are not really super wearable. I kinda cringe whenever I see 9 kids walking around with those
shoes on... At least the Chicago OW1s are actually nice and clean.

let's be honest. UNC OW1s are not really super wearable. I kinda cringe whenever I see 9 kids walking around with those
shoes on... At least the Chicago OW1s are actually nice and clean.
i kind of have the opposite opinion. The chis are less wearable due to the exposed material on the toebox which rips, frays, or stains. i like the protected toebox on the unc.

Reading is fundamental. Please show me where in that post I am claiming that they are canceling orders with $28 shipping.
You serious? Your post said
Reading is fundamental. Please show me where in that post I am claiming that they are canceling orders with $28 shipping.

Goddamn , you can't even understand your own post. You literally wrote, $28 = cancelled, $30 = not cancelled. I had to break it down like a 5 yr old for you

Stupid for even believing someone like that

Lmao a 5 year old has better reading comprehension skills. Look, if you get these shoes, flip em, and use the money for some English and reading classes at your local community college. Trust me.

Lmao a 5 year old has better reading comprehension skills. Look, if you get these shoes, flip em, and use the money for some English and reading classes at your local community college. Trust me.
Nah, next time just stay quiet and don't post anything stupid, like something you "heard" over the internet.

Back
Top Bottom