• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
aj1b70.jpg

To be fair... Atmos 3s look way doper than either of those red 1s. Props to the guy that won the sll red pair that said he was actually hoing to wear them though.

preacha978 preacha978

Yeah I decided a while ago boxes weren't my thing lol when I lived in Seattle I realized how keeping the boxes became such a cumbersome thing for me so I ditched and kept all the box tops as souvenirs. Plus, this looks way cooler to me with all my choices just laid out for me.

preacha978 preacha978

Yeah I decided a while ago boxes weren't my thing lol when I lived in Seattle I realized how keeping the boxes became such a cumbersome thing for me so I ditched and kept all the box tops as souvenirs. Plus, this looks way cooler to me with all my choices just laid out for me.
Should’ve sold them, people would’ve paid for them

Even if he liked the Atmos 3s, he could have sold one of the others, bought Atmos 3 from StockX, and still have money for a downpayment on a new car.
true, clearly he didn't know and wasn't thinking about resale especially going first

and plus I don't know if they knew first hand you had to wear em out

thought it was cringe worthy dude with the V's was walking so gingerly to not crease the shoe :lol:

Anyone else get an early access thing 20 mins before the'week of ones' shadows draw today?

Wish letting you keep the box tho lol

It's always been a pet peeve of mine when I see shops write out FCFS like this. "First come, first serve" means the first person there will serve the rest.

It's, "first come, first served." As in the shop will serve you in the order you get there.

Yeah, minor and dumb, but it always bothered me.

Alright I passed on the Shadows today, so I expect all you EU fools to pass on my Court Purples.

Won’t they get all dusty with time?

I mean, I wear them all in the rain, snow, windy, muddy, doesnt matter so any dust will get washed off by the elements or intentionally by myself lol But on the real, I've never had dust noticeably develop on my sneakers unless they were all cloth. It's never something I thought off. Maybe if I had over 100 pairs and doubles to triples of the 100 is the only scenario where I could see dust substantially developing.

Back
Top Bottom