Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not sure who’s pic this is
DE8F43B3-2BCE-40BE-A6C0-ACE645D16123.jpeg

What’s the jb storyline on those? “IF YOU CANT BEAT EM JOIN EM. Back in 1985, a legend was born. The reseller shares the same birthday. This special limited edition pays homage to the reseller....”

For BOZOS

By BOZOS

BOZOOOO

My son told me when he was alive he would never want me to dress up.
see so you understand doing it for your kid; either he affirmed your belief, or turned you opinion; either way make the kid happy, especially when it's a simple request

Soooo...am I missing something? There seems to be a large availability of the ROTY today, out of Nowhere. Probably seen 3 sellers on IG offering these up...already in hand for a price range of $220-$260. My understanding was a release date later this month and I hadn't even started looking into which retailers would receive yet. Now, all of a sudden...they're available on 11/3.

Community perspectives/insight...??

Soooo...am I missing something? There seems to be a large availability of the ROTY today, out of Nowhere. Probably seen 3 sellers on IG offering these up...already in hand for a price range of $220-$260. My understanding was a release date later this month and I hadn't even started looking into which retailers would receive yet. Now, all of a sudden...they're available on 11/3.

Community perspectives/insight...??
Mom and Pop stores are starting to get them in. My local got them in Thursday and I was able to snag a couple pairs early. Its all up to the store and if they’re cool with risking their account to sell early.

Mom and Pop stores are starting to get them in. My local got them in Thursday and I was able to snag a couple pairs early. Its all up to the store and if they’re cool with risking their account to sell early.
did they up charge, or you paid retail?

I've been out of it the last couple weeks but saw today on social media all this madness at complexcon :smh:. This **** is sad and honestly makes me kind of embarrassed to say I'm into sneakers when I see **** like this.

Edit: whoops ment to post this in the SB thread.

Back
Top Bottom