• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
https://unionjordan.com/

THE ENTIRE COLLECTION WILL BE RELEASING 11.17.18.
THE COLLECTION WLL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE HERE AT WWW.UNIONJORDAN.COM ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
IN ADDITION WE WILL BE HOSTING A RAFFLE ON 11.10.18 & 11.11.18 AT A LOCATION THAT WE WILL ANNOUNCE IN THE COMING WEEEKS FOR THOSE OF YOU HERE IN LA, FOR LOCAL PURCHASE AND PICK UP.

Gunning for the blue pair. Got my black tongue black toes they should of flipped the neutral gray pair in my opinion woulda been doper.

https://unionjordan.com/

THE ENTIRE COLLECTION WILL BE RELEASING 11.17.18.
THE COLLECTION WLL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE HERE AT WWW.UNIONJORDAN.COM ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
IN ADDITION WE WILL BE HOSTING A RAFFLE ON 11.10.18 & 11.11.18 AT A LOCATION THAT WE WILL ANNOUNCE IN THE COMING WEEEKS FOR THOSE OF YOU HERE IN LA, FOR LOCAL PURCHASE AND PICK UP.

Lemme go ahead and get this out the way
tenor.gif

Will make an honest attempt for those black toe, they look great

Will not pay resale though so it’s do or die for retail

Yea I just peeped that :smh:
I’m feeling the blue clothing smh. Overall I like the collection and the idea behind it, too bad the resellers are gonna eat again

Gunning for both. Hoping for the blues. If I miss, I miss lol got the majority of the og set so far so I'm not sweating many releases until we get back to the og colorways. Yellow toes in January and it's time to start doubling back on some skips or pairs I missed out on.

Can't wait to snap one of these with a few added editions.

Last edited:
I NEED those black toe Unions. If anyone doesn't want them, and doesn't resell kicks, I'd really really appreciate some help getting my size 8.

The blue toes are cool too, but I need need need the black toes.

Believe it or not, not everyone is a reseller. It doesn't hurt to ask. I try and help people whenever I can.
I mean whatever the profit could be made by reselling , you’re essentially asking for a perfect stranger to give you that money

But hey, someone won the mega millions

I mean whatever the profit could be made by reselling , you’re essentially asking for a perfect stranger to give you that money

But hey, someone won the mega millions

I understand and would agree if I was demanding an oop. That's why I specifically wrote:

If anyone doesn't want them, and doesn't resell kicks, I'd really really appreciate some help getting my size 8.

There are people who don't resell kicks. So, if they don't like a shoe (regardless of value), they just don't buy the shoe. I'm asking those strangers to help me out.

Like I said, it doesn't hurt to ask. I help people whenever I can. And I'm not expecting anything. Just asking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom