Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Purp prices holdin’ more steady than I thought, guess there’s still time for them to dip a little bit but most people should’ve got their pairs by now. Ended up just buying resale.

Purp prices holdin’ more steady than I thought, guess there’s still time for them to dip a little bit but most people should’ve got their pairs by now.

Well if folks had to sit on those pairs for a while the price would go down :lol: I chalked em up unless I hit a restock. Good with Pines

#ntdenim

20180928_215221.jpg

as far as nigels go, i think they hella dope especially with the back story. however, i always been one of those guys that likes to keep my kicks as fresh/clean as possible at all times as opposed to those guys that think "1s are so dope worn and beat." i can't pay alot of money for new shoes that are intentionally beat/scuffed. LMs were different.

I wonder why they mess with the tongue tags with the SBB colorblocking. Its not consistent. Look at the all stars and bred toes then look at sbb, pine green and royal purples. Doesn't make sense to me. I feel like Nike is ******* with us.

No, it makes perfect sense, and would probably help a lot of people who are compulsive buyers. What good is buying a shoe for a good price, if you won't wear it? You're better off in the long run paying more for a pair you'll actually wear often.

This is actually a good methodology.

I have the Wheats. I’ve worn them 0. I did buy them on sale but right now they’re just taking up space.

I’ve worn my Letterman’s only a few times.

There’s probably a few other non OG colorways as well.

I wish I had seen this when I got back into buying shoes.

Back
Top Bottom