Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
not the app; the website but on the phone differs from phone to pc?
i don't dl those apps; i go to their website
should be same on website whether on mobile browser or desktop. but I was just on desktop site, mobile browser, and mobile app and all showed different things. site is probably just messed up and things are selling out quickly.

should be same on website whether on mobile browser or desktop. but I was just on desktop site, mobile browser, and mobile app and all showed different things. site is probably just messed up and things are selling out quickly.
ok so usually the website stays consistent between phone and pc.....that's what i thought, well hoped because i no longer own a working pc

ok so usually the website stays consistent between phone and pc.....that's what i thought, well hoped because i no longer own a working pc

Do you use chrome as your phone browser? If so in the menu you can check the "request desktop site" option and it will always give you the desktop version. But I'm not sure if they have mobile and desktop versions have any difference.

Do you use chrome as your phone browser? If so in the menu you can check the "request desktop site" option and it will always give you the desktop version. But I'm not sure if they have mobile and desktop versions have any difference.
yea i use chrome; will that request desktop fix the double typing error i get on NT; #notafraidtoadmitmysmartphoneissmarterthanme

edited: nope it didn't, but will def try next time on a store website

For anyone who got through on FA did you guys have to pay shipping? Site was saying free shipping but it charged me at check out. Called and rep said launch products excluded?

phone orders in store? hows that work? i thought phone orders were orders over the phone. if i go in store, i wouldnt need to call. am i tripping? lol

That's what I thought but manager said you must be in store for them to do a product locate and place order. BS but anyone near Turnersville hibbets one guy said they had a bunch of stock this morning around 11 and now manager is saying they will have to product locate and order. Either way too far for me. Anyone know of any sz11 or 11.5 lingering lmk

Last edited:
Yeah it sucks spike to man

That's what I thought but manager said you must be in store for them to do a product locate and place order. BS but anyone near Turnersville hibbets one guy said they had a bunch of stock this morning around 11 and now manager is saying they will have to product locate and order. Either way too far for me. Anyone know of any sz11 or 11.5 lingering lmk

closest hibbet is 2 far for me too. like 2 hours away. it aint that serious lol

Back
Top Bottom