• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Inspired by...

IG: @po12nostylez

I know this is the High Thread….

But i just gotta ask…...

WHY?

lol i just saw that tweet like 10 mins ago and said the same thing. That is a horrible idea and an even worse colorway. Jb is ridicilous, if they took all of the money that they use to produce crap like that they could use it to make better quality retros. I dont know why they keep making fusions like that, they hardley sell and sit in stores forever.

The only fusions that I ever liked or bought were these ajf 4. I wanted a military blue 4 really badly and they did not retro for a while. It actually came in a cool slide out box and was decent quality lol

lol i just saw that tweet like 10 mins ago and said the same thing. That is a horrible idea and an even worse colorway. Jb is ridicilous, if they took all of the money that they use to produce crap like that they could use it to make better quality retros. I dont know why they keep making fusions like that, they hardley sell and sit in stores forever.
When I saw Nike's tweet this is exactly what ran through my mind. I don't know how Nike/JB go about producing shoes from the sketches to the physical product, but you would think a sales/marketing team would run some numbers and see that they're not making profit off shoes like this.

Nike seriously needs to hold some focus groups before they release ****. I mean don't they see all them concord 1s sitting in the warehouse?

When I saw Nike's tweet this is exactly what ran through my mind. I don't know how Nike/JB go about producing shoes from the sketches to the physical product, but you would think a sales/marketing team would run some numbers and see that they're not making profit off shoes like this.

They still make a profit. Shoes costs like $10 to make. Lets say they retail at 115 and get discounted all the way down to $60. They are still making $50 profit and that alone covers the cost of like 5 shoes.

They still make a profit. Shoes costs like $10 to make. Lets say they retail at 115 and get discounted all the way down to $60. They are still making $50 profit and that alone covers the cost of like 5 shoes.
Yeah no doubt. And the shoes probably cost less than $10 to produce (materials/labor), so either way they will ALWAYS come out ahead. Shoes like this will just always be unappealing to me and also feel like a waste of a space on a shelf, ya know? But Nike isn't fazed and they shouldn't be... They're making that $$$

It's not that simple.

It's not that simple.

How is it not? Cost - sale price = profit for that individual pair. Obviously you have to calculate a break even point in the grand scheme of things for a total profit margin but it's pretty straight forward.

Not going to lie I was expecting some big things in his description after his title but didn't even throw in anything funny. Little let down.

This dude is a marketing genius. I don't know about you guys, but I search for Kim K's a** all the time on ebay 
tongue.gif

JK, I was expecting a good description as well, but he let me down...

The only fusions that I ever liked or bought were these ajf 4. I wanted a military blue 4 really badly and they did not retro for a while. It actually came in a cool slide out box and was decent quality lol
Fusions were tragic, lets just act like they didn't happen.

They were just the warm up for team jordans.

Last edited:
I might sound like a rookie but is that true that Jordan 1 Retro OG Gym Reds were EU exclusive release only. Help will be really appreciated.

highly considering ordering a pair in case it stays that way so value can skyrocket
the only reason why I asked was, sneakernews tweeted about couple of days ago that is hard to track jordan 1 now a days and gym reds where EU exclusive only.

Back
Top Bottom