Aleali-May-Air-Jordan-1-Viotech-Fur-Tongue-Release-Date-12.jpg

Aleali-May-Air-Jordan-1-Viotech-Release-Date.png

F12D89F4-7687-48B6-B636-31096D710AE4.jpeg
They even have Bottom 3 Mid 1’s for sale
W/ blue swoosh n red swoosh

:lol:
Poor man Top 3’s

93DDE434-B85C-4858-8457-9095F2111B9D.gif

The Lance Mountains 1’s are dope. I sold both pair’s like an idiot. I did get a few commente about the “mismatched colors” but they have no idea who Lance Mountain is or the design behind the shoes.

alright, we get it. Heard you the 8th time. You care too much homie.

Very corny now.

I do care too much. Welcome to the Jordan 1 thread fam. I been here.
people who were in here while u were all about yeezy and boost life and didn’t give two craps about Jordan 1s; those people care. I see that I struck a nerve and triggered some of you yeezy folks. I’m just speaking the truth, corny or not.

people who were in here while u were all about yeezy and boost life and didn’t give two craps about Jordan 1s; those people care. I see that I struck a nerve and triggered some of you yeezy folks. I’m just speaking the truth, corny or not.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Casper in the Yeezy thread :lol:

aaaannnd ignore.

My girl is so pissed at me because I had the chance to grab a guaranteed ticket for a GS size in the purps too. I didn't know I could get both at the time though.

Thinking about copping her some royals off StockX for her birthday to shut her up. She's been wanting those forever.

WTF are you talking about? I've been in here plenty. Probably have more posts in this thread than you. And you're assuming I'm a Yeezy guy. I don't own any yeezy's. If i've ever posted in there, its for info to cop for my son. And I love Boosts. What's wrong with that? I can't love both? I can't wear Jay's all the time. I get to wear 1's maybe once every two weeks. And when i do, i post a pic in here.

You see, you're just as bad as the lames you speak of. Guys like you are mad corny. Assume this, assume that. Act like you were on the 1 train before everyone else like you deserve some type of award. Fool, I'm 44 years old and have been in love with 1's from the start! But I'll spare you my story about 1's because you don't deserve it. To be honest, i don't even recognize you in here.

So pick your face up off the ground, enjoy your shoes, and stop assuming **** about stuff you have zero clue about. Its just shoes man.

WTF are you talking about? I've been in here plenty. Probably have more posts in this thread than you. And you're assuming I'm a Yeezy guy. I don't own any yeezy's. If i've ever posted in there, its for info to cop for my son. And I love Boosts. What's wrong with that? I can't love both? I can't wear Jay's all the time. I get to wear 1's maybe once every two weeks. And when i do, i post a pic in here.

You see, you're just as bad as the lames you speak of. Guys like you are mad corny. Assume this, assume that. Act like you were on the 1 train before everyone else like you deserve some type of award. Fool, I'm 44 years old and have been in love with 1's from the start! But I'll spare you my story about 1's because you don't deserve it. To be honest, i don't even recognize you in here.

So pick your face up off the ground, enjoy your shoes, and stop assuming **** about stuff you have zero clue about. Its just shoes man.

Love you Gary. You and I have a common bond or two, being 44 and family men.

Back
Top Bottom