Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’m legit seeing all these multiple pair “come ups” from names I recognize from the yeezy thread.

Welcome to the Jordan 1 thread but weren’t y’all hating on Jordan brand for “making the same shoes over and over again in different colors” y’all stuck by that argument for the LONGEST. Their favorite emoji of the last few years was definitely Jordan crying. The turn has been TOO real.

Nah I’m a tiny bit curious to see if you really be out here

:lol:
2C3BC8A5-301F-466B-A26F-DD73A416D11A.jpeg

This is a fact. I'm a tiny bit curious too, with the way you talk. No disrespect though, I'm not tight, if I sound that way.

get outta here wit dat maaaayne!

I see you’ve come to the dark side. Must have hit a nerve. Welcome to the Jordan 1 thread.

I recognize some amazing members from that thread who are super helpful(Casper, grizz) but we’re ALSO getting the other 99% who aren’t.

That whole nike isnt innovative line always made me laugh, the 3 strikes didnt create boost..They are using it under license from BASF....
But the cool kids have it all figured out :lol:
But that's the same with Nike's foams too; they all come from third parties. I'm not a fan of Adidas, but I don't think there's a strong case here.

I see you’ve come to the dark side. Must have hit a nerve. Welcome to the Jordan 1 thread.

I recognize some amazing members from that thread who are super helpful(Casper, grizz) but we’re getting the other 99% who aren’t.

i simply disagreed with your opinion, and from that, you concluded that you "hit a nerve"?
this is the internet. i dont know you from a hole in the wall. you dont matter at all to me. literally. so you cant hit anything with me, much less a nerve my guy :lol:

i dont see any helpful posts from you. you have under 1k posts in 13 years my guy. you cant possibly have helped so much for you to be calling people out right now so you can miss us with that hoity toity bougie ish, ya yeezy stan.

stick to collecting. posting is not ya forte.

Last edited:
I’m gonna laugh and cry a bit inside when I see Yeezy folks, suddenly becoming authorities on Jordan 1s, and kicking down “knowledge” to OG heads who have been here for YEARSSSSSSS. STAMP IT-It’s coming, just like the turn came.

There is NO DENYING that this thread has definitely changed in the past few months.

There are a lot a new names in here but, *shrug*, it doesn't bother me much. It's just a flick of the thumb to scroll pass.

Jordan 1s were already difficult to get here in NY already so that didn't change, maybe slightly more difficult now. But like I said before, after I cop these two, I'm gone! No new releases for me. (I hope.)

I’m gonna laugh and cry a bit inside when I see Yeezy folks, suddenly becoming authorities on Jordan 1s, and kicking down “knowledge” to OG heads who have been here for YEARSSSSSSS. STAMP IT-It’s coming, just like the turn came.

There is NO DENYING that this thread has definitely changed in the past few months.

ive never been in the yeezy thread ever nor have i made a single post in there. i simply told you get outta here wit what you said because yeezy/adidas vs jordan/nike posts have derailed threads in the past. same as religion and politics etc. nice assumption tho, but sorry, youre not a smart as you think.

why are you in the nike jordan 1 thread, posting and asking kanye, whos from adidas/yeezy, to please rejump over jumpman? whats that contribute except a possibility of derailing the thread and starting that never-ending debate in here? nice contribution, OG.

whats you being here for YEARSSSSSSS got to do with anything? being here 13 years with under 600 posts and 400 likes, all that tells us is that youve been contributing hardly anything for YEARSSSSSSSS.

years dont mean ish. lets talk numbers that matter if you wanna take it there....

ive been here only 4 years. ive got more posts than you, which means im more active, while youre lurking. ive got 3x more likes than you have posts and likes combined. people dont hit the like button if they dont find a post helpful, useful, or just insightful.

im more of an asset to NT than you are when its all broken down.

i dont like throwing these numbers in peoples faces. never done it and didnt wana do it today. but when somebody comes firing shots trying to tout their OG status, they gotta b putin their place.

My favorite story of 2018 is watching all the adidas and Yeezy hypebeasts that just recently got into sneakers that said Jordans are dead and how Nike isn’t as innovative because of Boost suddenly switch sides. I’m glad Nike/JB came back with a vengeance this year.

Actually all of us AJ1 lovers should be wishing the opposite. I was so happy that Adidas pulled the hype their way and wish they would pull it so far away that OG colors would be going to clearance. That's my ideal market.

Back
Top Bottom