Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
naw it's not a change in style......hella resellers in the small line i was in; i'm like damn everybody looking out for their kids; whole time small feet hypebeast gang in affect
but i'm not going to lie chis, and sbb brought me to the light aj1 the most versatile shoe imo

naw it's not a change in style......hella resellers in the small line i was in; i'm like damn everybody looking out for their kids; whole time small feet hypebeast gang in affect
but i'm not going to lie chis, and sbb brought me to the light aj1 the most versatile shoe imo

I feel you picking up my app reservation I seen a bunch of herbs / resellers online waiting for FCFS and they got mad when a Footaction employee said we're only taking app reservations first lol some kid maybe around 15 16 years old had the nerve to ask me how much you selling them for I told him I'm wearing my pair he looked at me like if I told him the world was ending lol

00y0y_2UcCQXlDZyl_600x450.jpg

Walked into FTA at around noon and they only had a size 12 booty ripper size. thought why not get it to try and trade for my size 10 but thats doubtful, they gon be asking for money on top or something

Dude in front of me just got the last size 11 I was mad I didn't come a few minutes earlier

Dear Kanye, please re-“jump” over jumpman. You were concerned with MAGA-making America great again, but we good over here. Please focus on Making Adidas Great Again. Thanks.

Lovingly yours,
Concerned Jordan 1 collector

get outta here wit dat maaaayne!

Jordan 1 thread currently=Yeezy thread circa 2015-2017. Shoulda built a wall and make them pay for it with their profits off supreme resell.

The tone and vibe of this thread has changed considerably.

Haven’t seen so many darn Jordan 1 resellers in my life-A TONNNNN of new faces in the unclaimed lines wearing three stripes for pines today. RIP Jordan 1s-only a matter of time before hypebeasts completely kill this model. Once the “dad shoe” people start all wearing 1’s it’s done-zo. Thanks Virgil :frown:

The model is 33 years old and still incredibly popular. How can hypebeasts “kill” the model? Just wear and enjoy the shoes, man.

Threw some sneaker shields on my shadow’s today. First time trying this product and it made them look brand new. Will def be using them on my 1’s going forward because they crease so easily.

Do you have Chicago’s? I think those have the nicest “quality” imo out of all the remastereds

That's my biggest problem about owning so many pairs of sneakers I forget about some and yes those have amazing quality as well

Last edited:
My opinions about the pine green so far: even tho I have them I wish they did a different colorblocking. An original BT or Chicago would have been fire. The SBB CB/ing I feel doesnt work for every CW. It feels too much. A couple of you were saying this esp 0takusamsay 0takusamsay . i still want the purple pair. But maybe they will do a blacktoe style. They needa chill on the SBB style or just use different colors that are not so bold. Also the green on the OG Celtics was much better. ALL IMO.

I feel they did the tongue tag backwards as well lol. Shoukd have been black with colored NA

I disagree on the pine man lol I think the combo works nicely for them, the green has the right amount of pop to make the SBB color blocking work for them. I think JB shoulda done this release ike they did the b/red toe and game royal release. They both had like similar color descriptions (insert color here/white-sail/black) but both shoes were very different in their color blocking choices. The Purps I will say all day shoulda been in that game royal/chi color blocking while the pines remained in SBB format. I tell you man, those purps in that colorblocking woulda been perfect.

I do agree with you though and I know dudes think I'm crazy for this but JB went overkill with the black toe/sbb color blocking this year. Like there shoulda been more variety among all these "toe" variants. I mean, it's bad enough we're buying the same shoe and now it's just seems extra redundant with all the small colorswaps but keeping overall the same look. Definitely feel like they'll keep this up for a minute and I really dont want any part in the monotony. I'm just patiently waiting for this year to phase out and hoping there's at least one other OG colorway coming out.

Ugh I did a raffle with one block down on Friday and I had no idea they pre-authorized the whole of amount until the raffle is over and this is for both pairs, I was wondering why my account was low lol

I disagree on the pine man lol I think the combo works nicely for them, the green has the right amount of pop to make the SBB color blocking work for them. I think JB shoulda done this release ike they did the b/red toe and game royal release. They both had like similar color descriptions (insert color here/white-sail/black) but both shoes were very different in their color blocking choices. The Purps I will say all day shoulda been in that game royal/chi color blocking while the pines remained in SBB format. I tell you man, those purps in that colorblocking woulda been perfect.

I do agree with you though and I know dudes think I'm crazy for this but JB went overkill with the black toe/sbb color blocking this year. Like there shoulda been more variety among all these "toe" variants. I mean, it's bad enough we're buying the same shoe and now it's just seems extra redundant with all the small colorswaps but keeping overall the same look. Definitely feel like they'll keep this up for a minute and I really dont want any part in the monotony. I'm just patiently waiting for this year to phase out and hoping there's at least one other OG colorway coming out.

Looking at both pairs and trying both on feet I honestly like the Pine Greens better

My unc 1s are more plush then my bred toes and rsbb but sbb are on another level nothing compares

Do you wear your 1s a lot? I'm telling you man the heavier you wear them and disregard them the more soft they get. The SBB's are dope and have a nice texture to them but they really shouldn't be the standard quality measure. My Black/Whites feel much softer all around and I been really beating those up since most of my collection is in storage. There's a few other quality pairs that don't need the tumble effect that are very soft as well. No one mentions them ever but Lasers are super solid as well.

Back
Top Bottom