Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Damn resell alot higher on the purples. If I don’t get for retail I’m not getting them but that sucks for others who will pay.

Welp set my alarm to wake me up now and was gonna try a fcfs place but I hear a buncha kids there already. Back to sleep I go...pretty sure I'll be paying resell for the purples smh.

Lol somehow got through on a size 11 green on Footpatrol right now after spamming the payment button for 15 minutes. Expecting a cancel since it’s FP we’re talking about. The greens were the ones I was mostly after anyways.

What’s camping etiquette bros? I’m out here at Villa FCFS and there’s chairs lined up. Not bodies. Just chairs. Seems ridiculous that you can just set up a chair and that marks your spot in line. Is that a normal procedure?

What’s camping etiquette bros? I’m out here at Villa FCFS and there’s chairs lined up. Not bodies. Just chairs. Seems ridiculous that you can just set up a chair and that marks your spot in line. Is that a normal procedure?

Yeah basically there somewhere else LOL campouts used to be so much different back in the days everybody would chill hang out get to know each other

You stay behind the chairs, pray they dont take your size, and wait. Skipping the chairs will get your *** whooped

giphy.gif

About 20 people seems like a FCFS but it's app Reserves unless they got pines in stock?

Attachments

• 20180922_070941.jpg
    20180922_070941.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom