Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just bought these on ebay, do they look legit?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180912-221637_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20180912-221637_eBay.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20180912-221646_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20180912-221646_eBay.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20180912-221814_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20180912-221814_eBay.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20180912-221907_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20180912-221907_eBay.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 26
I'm not doing this with you. You are the most boring "troll" ever.

Probably because I’m not trolling. Unfortunately that’s how you take it. I’m honestly saying that both of those releases would have done very well regardless, because both are in classic colors, w/ perfect color blocking on 2 classic designs.

Probably because I’m not trolling. Unfortunately that’s how you take it. I’m honestly saying that both of those releases would have done very well regardless, because both are in classic colors, w/ perfect color blocking on 2 classic designs.

Ok, maybe I jumped to conclusions due to your past post history. I agree with them doing well regardless because 1’s always do well, and at the time 12’s were selling out as well. But I still don’t think you can deny tax returns had a lot to do with it. Neither are no where near classics.People love to blow through their money. Especially when they Think it’s “free money”.
I hope I don’t regret responding to you.:rolleyes

Bred toes one of the hardest 1s in the past 6 years..

Bred toes are the new "cool/hype" shoe (as far as 1s go). Damn near every popular sneaker/fashion/photography account on Instagram is flexing in a pair of those.

Dope colorway if OG Breds didn't already exist

Bred toes are the new "cool/hype" shoe (as far as 1s go). Damn near every popular sneaker/fashion/photography account on Instagram is flexing in a pair of those.

Dope colorway if OG Breds didn't already exist

I don’t think an OG classic should take away from a modern day classic. It’s not just black vs white. The Black/Reds are a classic OG because of style, meaning, time, everything about the shoe itself. But the red toes are a classic retro + colorway From a style and popularity upon release and beyond perspective. They are a better version of SBB, because red is always better than orange.

With the way some of y’all get hung up on sneakers and personal opinions, I’d hate to see how real **** affects y’all :lol:

This place is an outlet for those of us who take sneakers perhaps waaay too seriously haha. I guarantee you, in real life, NTer’s non-sneakerhead friends and, especially, SOs/Spouses wouldn’t give two sheets about this stuff and think we were all crazy for complaining about it lol

This place is an outlet for those of us who take sneakers perhaps waaay too seriously haha. I guarantee you, in real life, NTer’s non-sneakerhead friends and, especially, SOs/Spouses wouldn’t give two sheets about this stuff and think we were all crazy for complaining about it lol

And that’s exactly why the sensitivity to people arguing and disagreeing baffles me. Everyone here should get it.

I don’t think an OG classic should take away from a modern day classic. It’s not just black vs white. The Black/Reds are a classic OG because of style, meaning, time, everything about the shoe itself. But the red toes are a classic retro + colorway From a style and popularity upon release and beyond perspective. They are a better version of SBB, because red is always better than orange.

Nah SBB > B/red Toes

Back
Top Bottom