Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I doubt they make it passed first day too. I really hope I’m wrong, I need those purples for retail.

Starting to look like Crap Purples have more hype than Greens atm... hopefully it stays that way and we can get Greens on discount. Only way I’ll cop.

I doubt that’s happening. There’s never been a really great green leather Jordan 1 release. This is it.

In for a Sail toe :nthat: ...and a Royal toe.

Jordan Brand employees, I know you're in here lurking ...talk to ya people. Make it happen.

Not the sharpest shot, lots of people, and had my wife sitting on the ground taking shots as I did not have my camera with me...

IMG_20180908_202216_035.jpg

Our state flag is easily the best

A sail toe? Would essentially be a black/white no?

Not quite. The colorway I was imagining would be the bred/shadows/royals etc... color blocking style, just with sail as the primary color.

( But then again all of the "toe colored" pairs have white side panels)

He meant a sail toe added to the Green Toes we're getting, effectively making them Black Toes with Black Tongues, but with green instead of red.

I figured that's what the dude meant lol I was think in of the oth er guys idea of a sail toe

Purples are definitely more limited I'm starting to notice a lot of local retailers are getting way more of the Greens pair then court purple

Back
Top Bottom