• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1459C91E-A776-40CC-881B-870737420504.png

Forreal they really don't look all that good. Seriously if y'all want that scuffed age look wear your kicks. Take em off your feet and scratch em up on the concrete. Pee on em for the yellow tint lol not serious. Do something lol

The only person that makes these look good is Nigel Sylvester. He knows how to rock em and he's literally got a team of professional photogs following him and probably has a stylist or a consultant.

Not a single one of these fits look good

Jordan 1 club vs Jordan 1 fam

Only gunnin for and caring about Pine Greens and Purple tags. Seems like the rest of this year us about to be easy passes for me after those. Between those 2 I really just want the pines drastically more.

Not feeling these. Bit not guna lie I did try this morning... To flip. Took an L. Looking forward to Pine green, royal purps, sports illiatrated 1 and ROTY. Btw do the pine green and royal purp have a story yet?

For them to be so hated, that was quick

This is NT lol but forreal the vast majority of peeps were feeling these you can see it all over ig and other platforms. A,so, nike did a hell of a job promoting these with Nigel and it's a collab. These were gonna sell out quickly of course.

I personally think the vast majority of people are sheep's and are the kinda people to pay for Balenciaga' s $9000 jacket that is just a bunch of jackets sewn together

model-walks-the-runway-at-the-balenciaga-autumn-winter-2018-news-photo-927254996-1535642298.jpg

Last edited:
Forreal they really don't look all that good. Seriously if y'all want that scuffed age look wear your kicks. Take em off your feet and scratch em up on the concrete. Pee on em for the yellow tint lol not serious. Do something lol

The only person that makes these look good is Nigel Sylvester. He knows how to rock em and he's literally got a team of professional photogs following him and probably has a stylist or a consultant.

Not a single one of these fits look good

You know, I liked the pre-release pics, and tried for these on SNKRS.

But I have to say, every word you wrote is true. And all of those fits do look terrible...

I guess I dodged a bullet. I have some consolation prizes in the mail anyway - will post soon.

This is laughable.

So far he's the only one pullin them off nicely. Show me what you've seen. I'll dissect a whole person's outfit and tell them what works and what doesnt. Like these nigels don't look right with white socks in any way. Black or a dark color sock goes well. You can't sell me on a crispy dope fit but then throw these on feet. It doesn't work well. The yellow tint makes them look pissy. It has a very distinct yellow to it. Show me a fit that doesn't have edits or a filter that makes these truly look good.

Back
Top Bottom