Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
newest pick up. 10.5 is too small though unfortunately. A trade in an 11 would prob be almost impossible to find.

what was up with that pack? the whole j2k pack seems so mysterious.... i dont even see the 7s for sell, barely the 1s..
Yeah I think they were actually really limited. I also barely see them being sold and if they are the prices are like $300+ it's weird because lots of people thought the whole pack was really ugly. I actually like both 7s but I have yet to find a deal for them in my size

Yeah I think they were actually really limited. I also barely see them being sold and if they are the prices are like $300+ it's weird because lots of people thought the whole pack was really ugly. I actually like both 7s but I have yet to find a deal for them in my size

yea i remember people were pooping on them. i have honestly never even seen a size 12 in either of the 7s..... they mustve been hella limited! i do like those all black and reds 1s though

Pretty much. I saw them sitting at a sneaker boutique in Vegas a couple weeks after release. It was the black red pair. Didn't look to see what size but they were on a shelf with a bunch of gr's

I saw someone wearing the navy blue J2K 7's randomly about 3 weeks ago. It was an older guy and he was real low key with them

August 23rd for the Royal/Sport Blue AJKO

Pastelle Pastelle My bad. That's the calendar for Nike Australia. All the releases are the same as ours except for the Futures from what I've seen. That's why the prices are higher and the date is 23/08/14 instead of 08/23/14.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom