Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Steal of the month came.

Attachments

• 751DBDA5-D4EB-4957-9C33-4E1612E7A1CA.jpeg
    751DBDA5-D4EB-4957-9C33-4E1612E7A1CA.jpeg
    201.9 KB · Views: 45
^^
thx, G. i did the raffle with no intention of actually winning. never won an online raffle before. i thought they were all bogus. guess i was wrong.

Prices aren't that bad on stockx right now but like I said I only want these for retail not too crazy about the split combo

Guess it cements that assumption that people only want shoes if they’re limited. Shadows and bc3 to me are the best this year.
of course look has little to do with why people wants a shoes. it's all about the rarity. Clearest example is the H2H Numbered v.s Non-Numbered, the number is not even visible when worn but resell prices are vastly different.

of course look has little to do with why people wants a shoes. it's all about the rarity. Clearest example is the H2H Numbered v.s Non-Numbered, the number is not even visible when worn but resell prices are vastly different.
I wouldn’t say all that.
Saying or agreeing that people only want limited shoes completely ignores stuff like the black cement 3s and the million produced 11s that drop every year.
They just don’t have as high resell because plenty of people eat.

I wouldn’t say all that.
Saying or agreeing that people only want limited shoes completely ignores stuff like the black cement 3s and the million produced 11s that drop every year.
They just don’t have as high resell because plenty of people eat.

It’s because, when produced in those numbers, a lot of non-sneakerheads or casual sneakerheads will cop as well. These shoes simply become more commonplace since more pairs are out there and hypebeasts have abandoned ship as there isn’t anything particularly difficult or special about attaining a pair.

This is bad for resellers but good for people who like the shoe/design/cw and common people who could not otherwise afford resell on limited sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom