Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That’s not the point lol, just reminding those who aren’t in the no the white tongue isn’t wrong in anyway, if any of us bought original BTs in the day they’d have a white tongue
Hmm so you’re referring to retail release versus what was worn by MJ on court.

Edit - technicality I guess. “OG” I think when MJ wore on court in ‘85

CE6D3880-0E1B-4826-A786-65E2586E7AA2.jpeg

Hmm so you’re referring to retail release versus what was worn by MJ on court.

Yes absolutely, white is the original retail release version, like I said both awesome and MJ having black makes that super special but it’s not more “original” is the only point here

That stupid hang tag matters? Just another reason for them to charge more. I personally couldn't care less about the paper hang tag.

I mean it would of been cool to have. Because it was with the OG pairs. I mean that hangtag was even used on the DTRT 1s from 09 so it's not like they couldn't of done it. They do it with the 3's & 4s and even the Agassi retro from 2014 had a hangtag.

Last edited:
Shoe repair guy did a super clean job with my tongue swaps … really happy with them. Shout out to whoever mentioned the triple blacks – that leather is amazing and the tongue is perfect for the black toes. Lucky to find them at the outlets.

IMG_5106.JPG
IMG_5107.JPG
Dope. These pics definitely make me want to grab a pair and do exactly what you did. I'm sure I won't, because I like the black tongue on my Game Royals, but I've always wanted JB to release the BT with black tongue that MJ rocked.

i am positive nike could find a cheap enough way to add the hang tag and charge an extra $20 for the privilege.

Back
Top Bottom