• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I need track reds..

394D3B72-88A4-4BA2-AD75-614DF1A7A54C.jpeg

Now you're just getting greedy.

I'll probably be tarred and feathered for this but baby/kids Jordans are a massive waste of money. I don't see why anyone throws money away like that.

I'll probably be tarred and feathered for this but baby/kids Jordans are a massive waste of money. I don't see why anyone throws money away like that.

Capitalist consumer culture. No real need for it but since it's made available you bet your bottom dollar people are gonna drop good dough for shoes that will be unwearable for a baby in a matter of months.

I agree actually. It’s very expensive when they won’t be walking in them or only use them for a month till they go up a size. That said, they are cute and it’s purely a fashion choice, much like us buying them. You can make that mom argument that you can buy $10 Payless shoes to accomplish the same task as $160 jordans.

price might go up but I don't see it going to the 500-600 range. maybe in 6 years or so.
non OGs are just not as desired until you make them REALLY limited like frags which was also a collab

blue moons are ******* dope. Don't sleep on em. Had to get another pair at $200 (only 25 over ca retail).

IMO, aside from the OG CWs, JB actually has done a decent job with the new generation CWs. From the top of my head these have been solid:

Essentials Pack
Ying Yang Pack
SBB 1,2, and Satin
Aleali May
Frags
Pinnacle pack
BHITG pack
Gatorade pack
Laney's
Euro Gym Red
Bred toe
Gold toe
Melo's
LA All Star
Both SBs (LMs and Stecyks)
Perfect Pair Pack
Pass the torch KLs

I'm probably missing out some but I feel that these all have been solid. I give it up to ya'll that's always trying to grab most or even all the current CWs. We're all gonna look back later down the road and regret not stocking up on the current CWs when we had the chance at retail, resale, or clearance.

so I have a question. I just got a pair of metallic reds from the bay. for some reason I am questioning them. are there fakes of metallics? seems like there wouldnt be since they sat.

went through my post history and found what i said in a discussion about buying jordans for a baby:

to each their own...i've bought my 4 year old son jays in every size since he started walking. different sizes would last a different amount of time. (typically between 4-9 months in the sizes he's worn so far). when he grew out of his infrared 6s, he had cement 4s waiting. some pairs will then get worn by his baby sister as well.

infant sizes are $60 regular priced and preschool is $80...obviously less if you find them on clearance or closeout. for my kid to wear them everyday for 6 months, get complimented by strangers, look fresh in his baby pictures that he'll have for the rest of his life....thats worth it to me.

Capitalist consumer culture. No real need for it but since it's made available you bet your bottom dollar people are gonna drop good dough for shoes that will be unwearable for a baby in a matter of months.

How else are you gonna flex your kid on IG and FB if they aren’t wearing fresh Js? Gotta get people to smash that like button somehow.

Eh, same goes with us and our adult sneakers. If you can afford it, **** it, whatever. How many of us here spend hundreds on sneakers "for display" and "for collection" purposes? I don't have any kids, so maybe my opinion is irrelevant. But I'd rather see a baby grow out of a pair than a grown adult not wear them at all.

lol my kids rack up the likes no matter what they got on

Eh, same goes with us and our adult sneakers. If you can afford it, **** it, whatever. How many of us here spend hundreds on sneakers "for display" and "for collection" purposes? I don't have any kids, so maybe my opinion is irrelevant. But I'd rather see a baby grow out of a pair than a grown adult not wear them at all.
pretty much this....theres rich peeps somewhere puttin their kids in gucci pajamas. im not gonna hate or call that a waste of money....they must be blessed to be able to put their kids in what they wanna put em in.

Back
Top Bottom