Attachments

• 20180507_203708.jpg
    20180507_203708.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 20180507_203721.jpg
    20180507_203721.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 40
No shots, but aren’t you a female?

Just thought I seen you post a pic with heels on next to some 1’s the other day.

Haha nah that was some pic I seen on ig,

I like the way 1’s look either on display, or on other people, myself, idk

Smh glitter

Sorry fam I been there many times. Its definitely the Achilles heel to all these 2016 mold and beyond releases.

I remember dudes were making it seem like I was storing my kicks wrong somehow like a year ago. I'm not happy to see others shoes turning to fairy dust but I am glad to see it wasn't just me.

JB really needs to provide a solution or explanation. I finally copped all the Breds, Shadows, and Royals, I could want for the next decade and now those ****s might look Tinkerbell's slippers by 2020.

Sorry fam I been there many times. Its definitely the Achilles heel to all these 2016 mold and beyond releases.

I remember dudes were making it seem like I was storing my kicks wrong somehow like a year ago. I'm not happy to see others shoes turning to fairy dust but I am glad to see it wasn't just me.

JB really needs to provide a solution or explanation. I finally copped all the Breds, Shadows, and Royals, I could want for the next decade and now those ****s might look Tinkerbell's slippers by 2020.
It’s 2013s as well. It’s also not just aj1s that have gotten glittered.
All you can do at this point is wipe it down often, and sell your stash pairs while you still can. It’s forced me to sell a lot of doubles and I’m actually cool with it.

It’s 2013s as well. It’s also not just aj1s that have gotten glittered.
All you can do at this point is wipe it down often, and sell your stash pairs while you still can. It’s forced me to sell a lot of doubles and I’m actually cool with it.

I'm actually doing some trading etc down the line for pairs that I miss out on but I really hate getting rid of breds, royals, etc because I still have that PTSD from how JB handled those releases back in 2013.

Royals were ridiculously hard to get and I really don't wanna go through that again. Hopefully 10 years from now (when I am 40) I'm done with sneakers and I just won't give a

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually doing some trading etc down the line for pairs that I miss out on but I really hate getting rid of breds, royals, etc because I still have that PTSD from how JB handled those releases back in 2013.

Royals were ridiculously hard to get and I really don't wanna go through that again. Hopefully 10 years from now (when I am 40) I'm done with sneakers and I just won't give a ****.

I’m gonna be 44- I think one pair of each is more than enough to last me forever or I can’t walk anymore. I doubt I’ll care much longer-just want to have a full set of the original colors. Every super hyped release turns me off more and more.

I’m gonna be 44- I think one pair of each is more than enough to last me forever or I can’t walk anymore. I doubt I’ll care much longer-just want to have a full set of the original colors. Every super hyped release turns me off more and more.

Yep the goal is originals only for me, just want non-tumbled, so will have to wait to add those

Yep the goal is originals only for me, just want non-tumbled, so will have to wait to add those
someday I bet they'll do a release that looks exactly like the 1985 originals..swoosh, mold, leather quality, everything. I'd rebuy pairs I already have but until then I'm good with the 16-17 remasters for a long time

I'm in my mid 20's and I've sold or have for sale all my double ups except my DS 2014 black whites. my other pair is already slightly beat with yellowing soles. they're one of my favorite pairs so I kind of want to hold on to them

I contemplate listing it for sale almost daily haha, should probably just do it and get it over with.

someday I bet they'll do a release that looks exactly like the 1985 originals..swoosh, mold, leather quality, everything. I'd rebuy pairs I already have but until then I'm good with the 16-17 remasters for a long time

I dunno about exactly I don’t think that’s possible anymore leather-wise but yeah when and if they do their all mine lol... letting the black based ones go sucked because those are obviously some of the best 1 cws but it had to be done, blasphemous

Who's going for the Ochre or Red's hitting Europe Wednesday morning? I'm in 3 raffles for Ochre, and will be up in the middle of the night trying to score them. Need to secure a pair...

Thats the only place left to go with em.

Thats why I havent unDS'd my chis yet. As soon as I do theyre going to announce a true re-creation. Then suddenly Im stuck with struggle chis that used to be worth 700 dollars.

Back
Top Bottom