Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I did not and will not switch on these. I want leather only.
Pretty much. All the pics of the Clay Greens do look nice, but no budging for me. I do think that suede, used right, works on a 1 IMO. There's only been a couple successful examples though IMO. If JB turned the white/navy/silver Retro 1+ into an OG high, and like those, the heel, eyestays, and toe wrap were navy and suede, I'd be all the way in.

HoH got a late shipment so I ran and copped Blue Moons

Then got a good price on Clay Greens so grabbed those too

Prolly gonna move these Blues now and try to get Yellows

Gonna lie to myself and say I'm ok not having the clay green pair. If it was all leather I would've done whatever it took to secure the bag

I’m actually glad I copped.... not clays but still these are nice!

Attachments

• 23108D16-B613-44C5-B399-F40ED90A872D.jpeg
    23108D16-B613-44C5-B399-F40ED90A872D.jpeg
    219.5 KB · Views: 23
Clay greens are about where gold toes were at on release day...hopefully after pairs come in theyll drop another $30-$40 so I can scoop with less pain.

I'm officially hot I couldn't snag a pair especially after seeing more and more pics from y'all. I can't stop replaying in my head all the lame young whippersnappers waiting in the line this morning with their top knot buns on the top of their heads and random young head tell tale signs.

Just pay resale in the next week or two. Prices will dip within $100-$50 over retail if you keep a close eye on them. You won’t miss that additional money if you like the cw that much, life is too short to deprive yourself material things that make you happy.

Stockx bid was accepted |l. I’ll admit I was a victim of JBs cash grab today. I just HAD to have clays apparently. Now I gotta hope seller ships and hope that I don’t get fake. Never paid this much in resell. Kind of ashamed lol. Might as well had bought some wave runners for what I paid lol.

Resell isn’t even that bad on these, talk to us when you’ve bought a pair of Frags or SBBs.

Yep, look at Gold Toe resell.

Smart people are moving their pairs now and watching for prices the next week or two, they are likely to dip but will go up a bit afterwards.

Are you saying Gold Toe resell died/dropped, or are you being sarcastic since they are all still mostly $250+ ?

Back
Top Bottom