Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I leather lotion all my ones regardless- just to keep em nice and buttery. we all know leather will dry up eventually which is
what I'm trying to delay.

if the shoes are ds, and the glitter wipes off, why sell them, unless you didn't replace them and just kept the profit

Replaced the breds with Aleali's at the time (aka a glitterproof 1).

I also owned a couple pairs of breds so I figured it was best to get rid of my most glitter afflicted pair.

All I'm really getting at is that there is a very profitable solution for dudes who have DS pairs of Breds and are 100% turned off by the glitter/ mold.

I went and checked in yesterday for 11s...then boom Footlocker updates my local store to the reserve for Kawhi 1 smh. Now I need another FTL code!

DbksroEV0AEk_rl.jpg:large

Hmmm... graphic fails to mention the gambling addiction that may have led to his self-imposed 18-month exile from the league :nerd:

Cardboard absorbs moisture, I've had old shoeboxes (without shoes in them) (particularly, my old DWades box from '06) develop thick crystallization--i.e., layers and layers of 'glitter'. If you don't keep your shoes in the shoe box then you shouldn't develop 'glitter'. Also, if you have a walk-in closet attached to your bathroom/shower (popular layout in apartments) then don't keep your shoes in that closet or keep them in that closet and don't take hot showers. Spend some money on drop-fronts, a suitable shelf, or other shoe storage unit. And if you've developed glitter, wipe the area down with white vinegar or rubbing alcohol.

Literally everything you listed has been debunked.

gottamb how is your pair leaps and bounds better than mine?! crazy.
the black leather used on your pair is money. mine is the regular ones.
not mad at my pair, just jelly.
I was fortunate enough to get a few pairs and only one pair had crazy black leather like that. The rest had more smooth black leather. Just luck i suppose.

just bought $300 worth of dropfronts...shout out to you guys for identifying that the boxes and tissue are the culprit. love nt. :nthat:

just bought $300 worth of dropfronts...shout out to you guys for identifying that the boxes and tissue are the culprit. love nt. :nthat:

zkZ8CLf.gif

this post will fill you in...isocyanates, fam

No it’s not. We’ve been through this several times. It has nothing to do with how they are stored.
You can wipe them off often or get rid of them. That’s all you can do. It’s nikes choice of paint or sealer on the black parts of the shoe.
Let’s stop going around and round on this, we’ve had a lot of conversation about it.

Edit - Lol, I missed the joke, eddiemcnasty eddiemcnasty :lol:

I really need Foot Locker to switch my store to app reserves for the Kawhi AJ1, this fcfs makes no sense, why go backwards from the app, there’s already gonna be people all in there for the Cool Grey lows ugh!:smh:

Back
Top Bottom