Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I expect these to drop similar to Gatorade 1s except with a lot more demand. They are already doing a similar marketing push. So get ready to piece up different pairs from different retailers as we get closer to Cinco De Mayo

in for green
yellow official pics also give me this feeling, theyd prolly sit in a box anyways till my new loves were dead
pass on red and blue

so suedes are called the BHITG pack?

Yep the cards make sense now

FrequentMindlessGenet-max-1mb.gif

Lol, I fold... good luck to all y'all who want them though

As i stated in the og thread, I want a different colorway from the norm. If i end up with the red or blue pair, they will be traded for yellow and greens

Just curious, when I have over 120 views on a legit check with no comments, does that typically mean all good? Only questionable pairs get comments? It was a StockX pair, and looks good to me, just not used to getting anything back...

When/how do we find out which colorways are being released in which regions for the Best Hand in The Game 1s coming out on May 5th??

Just curious, when I have over 120 views on a legit check with no comments, does that typically mean all good? Only questionable pairs get comments? It was a StockX pair, and looks good to me, just not used to getting anything back...
Probably an indication that others can’t see anything wrong with them to say stockX was wrong

As usual, JB hitting us with inconsistent quality and materials. My shadows have mismatching leather quality throughout, mismatching toeboxes, and one collar is complete butter while the other is standard issue for recent 1’s. Overall they’re pretty nice though, much better than anything I’ve picked up recently
26BC67B3-E502-4FD4-ACFC-460305A1882B.jpeg
7CCAACA5-FC8B-4B21-B1FE-7341A41DBAF0.jpeg
F4E86E33-2A85-4460-AB9C-B7E722CB68E6.jpeg

Also, any suggestions for removing leftover leather inside the toebox ventilation holes??

Back
Top Bottom