Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I crushed the DMP Celtics pair until the heel drag became all white. Sold them to a youngin who was gonna attempt a sole swap

^ This. The Clay Green pair was the only pair I've even paid attention to from the pack, but they're ultimately not green enough for me. I want Sonics, Celtics, or Oregon green. Now when they drop a pair of 1s with that shade of green or something close, and they will considering the Celtic 1s dropped back in 2013 were the last green pair of OG Highs, I'll be all in.
Even though I have the DMP Celtic's DS I could go for a remastered pair. We have had a few pair of green 1"s since 2013, Craig Steyck SB's, 17' All-stars, and Igloo's. I wish I could have had a chance for Igloo's.

Even though I have the DMP Celtic's DS I could go for a remastered pair. We have had a few pair of green 1"s since 2013, Craig Steyck SB's, 17' All-stars, and Igloo's. I wish I could have had a chance for Igloo's.
JB seriously needs to drop the igloo and rust pink joints again.

Hoping that ochre pair will be somewhat available and not super limited. Was liking the initial mock-up better with the black swoosh, but still feeling these...

what size are you? just trying to see so I can go all around the nation getting that size in the greens.

jk... im gonna use a bot to get them all.... all of dem.... olive dem.
If NT is anything to go by every other head is suddenly a 14. The struggle is real.

Just copped those black premiums on NDC with 20 off. Big thanks to @promac for the coupon assist. Prolly will hit sale eventually but wanted them since I first saw pics and anxious to get them in asap to see if they truly are premium. :lol:

If NT is anything to go by every other head is suddenly a 14. The struggle is real.
I’m a size 10.5-11 which it feels like everyone is, but at least they make significantly more pairs for those sizes.
I see the small and big foot struggles in here on the daily.
Depending on the shoe, you all really can’t wait to decide later on your pairs, that’s for sure. Best of luck snagging a pair if you go for them.

3AC405FE-379F-476B-BC43-ACC0B0133F59.jpeg
2F3367D5-D016-4A28-89FB-B7DB7DDAA842.jpeg
#mailcall

Pure fuego

best thing about 1's is that they never die... so even if a colorway doesn't instantly grab you, sit on it for a few months or years... juuuuuust in case

Back
Top Bottom