• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Need to hit the beach soon.
51EA754A-7F42-4F1B-8689-F928D065C8C0.jpeg

Def need a tan. Strong name to post ratio

Just orders my second pair of jordan 1 City of fights on nike.com for 94 dollars shipped could not pass on that price... my 2 pairs of showdows just shipped. Along with my 2 jordan hoodies and 3 nike T-shirts.... good day for me.

Just orders my second pair of jordan 1 City of fights on nike.com for 94 dollars shipped could not pass on that price... my 2 pairs of showdows just shipped. Along with my 2 jordan hoodies and 3 nike T-shirts.... good day for me.

Fit pics

Anyone here hit on SNKRS with Apple Pay? The only thing I've ever hit with it was the Kendrick Lamar Cortez smh

Hit with Apple Pay today on these.
what up NT! I posted this on the maintenance thread too. I wanted to know what conditioner or cleaner yall are using to wipe the jordan 1s.I know glitter gate is mentioned a lot, dont kill me yall! . My Bred 1s look like a gliiter bag. Thanks In advance family.

And can you explain the glitter gate. My Breds have it and I thought it was from something I did :nerd:

I hope my footlocker keeps giving me reservations even though I didn’t pick these up or game royals because of last minute basketball games for my son. Hard to go to b-ball games and drive to the closest FTL 86 miles away

So should I double up on black toes and do another tongue swap or grab some shattereds? Selling off a bunch of shoes so I have some GOAT credit saved up.

Or Off-White 90s?

I can’t front that current going rate for shattereds is too rich for my blood. If you can fit the women’s sizing I’d say go for those and save yourself some bread then you can cop the black toes and those without feeling like you got taken in the future.

I can’t front that current going rate for shattereds is too rich for my blood. If you can fit the women’s sizing I’d say go for those and save yourself some bread then you can cop the black toes and those without feeling like you got taken in the future.

I'm a size 11.5/12 so prices are hovering around 800. I'm getting rid of half my shoes and any of these purchases would be $0 out of pocket. All recycled money. Quality over quantity lifestyle.

I might be able to get both shattered and 90s and spend little to no money out of pocket. Or get 1 and pocket a bunch of money after selling the rest of my shoes. Paring down my rotation to some new balance, jordan 1s and AM90s for sneakers

So should I double up on black toes and do another tongue swap or grab some shattereds? Selling off a bunch of shoes so I have some GOAT credit saved up.

Or Off-White 90s?
OW 90’s are amazing! Seriously super nice, I’d go for those over SBB’s

Got a W from snkrs this morning and copped my reserved pair from FL for $145 after using a reward. It was a good day I actually felt like I was guna take an L on this release

I hope my footlocker keeps giving me reservations even though I didn’t pick these up or game royals because of last minute basketball games for my son. Hard to go to b-ball games and drive to the closest FTL 86 miles away
You should be fine but wouldnt you have known about the game before you excepted 86 mile reserve jus sayin

So many nice Jordan 1s coming out I wouldn’t eem bother with going backwards and buying 1 pair for $700. You better off buying 4 pair of shadows and in 3 years guaranteed you’ll have enough for 2 pair of shattered backboards 1.0. Honest opinion

Actually managed to snag 3 pairs today. Doubled up on 12s through FTL app, me and my girls account. And grabbed an 11.5 on snkrs this morning.

Might oop the 11.5 to a friend if he struck out scowering NYC today.

Just want a tight rotation of 1s. Have BT, royals, shadows and wouldn't mind SBB. Then I'd have 2 of each color blocking and my fav CWs.

Have bred toes sitting, not sure if I wanna keep and just sold my gold toes cuz I couldn't see myself wearing them, although I loved the CW.

OW 90’s are amazing! Seriously super nice, I’d go for those over SBB’s

The 90s will be had haha. Prolly gonna purchase them first since those are my fav silhoeutte and birth year and I had to pass on buying resell twice on them already for different reasons.

Just trying to decide if I should go SBB or BT double up as I wear my current BTs the most of all my Js

Back
Top Bottom